customer service initiatives (Merged Topics)

Tell you what! Would Art go to Tempe and get us some staffing in Philly? If you believe we are getting it believe again!
PB is right on about customer service agents stressing out, it is very, very sad that this company and this computer has gotten ALOT of us physically sick. This staffing etc., is all a show for May 15, 2007. I never would charge a preferred a s/b fee anyway, most of wouldn't. You can't imaging how many customers are getting on these aircraft for FREE because of this system, it is the least they could do for you.

Just keep in mind, when you check in, "it is not the agents" fault we have a company that won't apologize!

It's just a "pie in the sky"!

BBS

Actually, my friend, it WAS a topic of discussion--get help to PHL and CLT IMMEDIATELY.

A good part of what we talked about was getting you front line folks the tools you need to do your jobs.

We're with you....

We told them almost a year before this POS came online that this software was going to implode the USAir system. It did fall on deaf ears and guess what happened? We can't do the "magic" we used to do for our elite's, we can't do crap for anyone. Tried to switch a seat yesterday....no way no how...couldn't do it. Again, the kids ain't listening and the kids don't care...that is the bottom line folks!

Good one today, while talking to a fellow co-worker the aircraft on the gate upsized from a 320 to a 321. After inhibiting the change of equipment to reacomm all passengers to different aircraft, system blurts back "all accomodated". Agent brings up seat mask and its the same old 320. Well all I could do was laugh and I thought to myself, was this on their to-do list of res migration fix its?

BBS

P.S. Art, thanks for the support, I guess you are seeing how difficult it is to work with these druggies.

To be honest with you, Mr or Ms Personality, one of my terms was used in the quote from Tempe management. It was discussed AT LENGTH during my visit and thereafter.

Your ignorance and distaste for customers is unbelievable.

The customer is NOT the enemy--especially when we've collectively done some good.

Get over yourself already.
some of us waived it for you long before the meeting...realizing that you are the core of our business...do not thank management...we pushed this also

Does anyone else feel like this is a broken record? For the past 10 years they have been dressing us up and seeling us off. Feel like the ugly girl at the prom with baces! Will you go out with my sister, I promise the headgear won't get in the way! The only thing this place is missing is Long Dong Duck :p

Love the movie quote. But the weird Chinese guy in Mike's room is named Long Duck Dong. "No more yankey my wankey...the Donger need food!" Gotta love John Hughes.

Latest posts