Injunction Hearing in CLT

Idiots. There is a lot of evidence that goes with it.

Damn, I had no idea I was dealing with mentally stunted east pilots.

I need to take a deep breath here. I know this is my calling - to spread the truth to the east no matter how stupid that individual may be. I can and will knock the stupid out of these easties.

Ok, back to work.

I wonder what the divorce rate is for some of these intelligent professionals on here that use these big words and call each other names??? LOL Simply...Amazing!

I wonder what the divorce rate is for some of these intelligent professionals on here that use these big words and call each other names??? LOL Simply...Amazing!

and, divorce rate has anything to do with anything? Why would you discredit yourself by stating something that has nothing to do with reality?

Amazing you can even make it to the bathroom without harming yourself. I cannot imagine A&W would not have instituted some sort of IQ minimum, but, then I look at the single digit morons in tempe and I realize it doesn't take much to make money in America, steal from your employees.

Yep. Good guess.

Not really hard. Your anger and frustration have followed you from board to board. Even your own guys don't have any use for you. Thanks, that makes it easier to live with the rest of the westies, the good ones. Remember what I told you in the PM? You were the one they were talking about.

and, divorce rate has anything to do with anything? Why would you discredit yourself by stating something that has nothing to do with reality?

Amazing you can even make it to the bathroom without harming yourself. I cannot imagine A&W would not have instituted some sort of IQ minimum, but, then I look at the single digit morons in tempe and I realize it doesn't take much to make money in America, steal from your employees.

Well since east pilots, specifically USAPA backers, do not know what reality is. They have been in a fantasy land for so long they can't comprehend reality.

Reactions: 2 people
Not really hard. Your anger and frustration have followed you from board to board. Even your own guys don't have any use for you. Thanks, that makes it easier to live with the rest of the westies, the good ones. Remember what I told you in the PM? You were the one they were talking about.
Cool. Ok, guess some more.

Well since east pilots, specifically USAPA backers, do not know what reality is. They have been in a fantasy land for so long they can't comprehend reality.

Care to elaborate or specify? What, specifically, would you state to bolster you comment? Or, do you just toss idiocies like you think you know what you are talking about?

Reality is DOH. Never ending. Have a good day.

Of course you could revert to date of birth, the same system A&W used within each new hire class. How does that help you?

Reactions: 1 person
No more. You have surpassed clear as the weakest link.
Darn. I was so happy to be number one at something. Because your opinion of me means so much to me. I will just have to work that much harder so you will once again hold me in the highest regard.

Pucker up son the other labor groups are upset with you east pilots.

Reactions: 3 people
Darn. I was so happy to be number one at something. Because your opinion of me means so much to me. I will just have to work that much harder so you will once again hold me in the highest regard.

That may be with some, but I haven't had issues with any. My F/As appreciate that I look after them, the mechanics thanked me for sticking around and discussing a pack issue with them the other day, and since there are claims of a slow down, any time I have a delay issue I take the time to explain EXACTLY what is happening to our agents and passengers.

Open and effective communication goes a long way towards soothing frayed nerves. Too bad our management and a lot the west pilots, the ones that scream the most,don't have a clue how to do that. You all need to back to CRM 101. Maybe you and Doug could role play together.

Maybe if we get to actually know one another, I will be able to hold you in high regard, but not here with the way you conduct yourself.

Like we care!

Latest posts