interior video of usairways 2cnd emb 190

the pitch is ok. on the seats. i tell you what though , seat 2a is gonna be the "IT" seat. the recline and leg room is the bomb. and it has 2 lavatories. the last row in first class though is not going to be very popular once coats are hung behind the seats.

since we are in the spirit of videos this is a video of my model airport i have in my grage at home if anybody cares . and yes i am a dork. lol ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLxDz2ftDk

Looks like PHL....no ground equipment and no workers anywhere :lol:
i just got approval from the board to spend money on more ground equipment..... i had to ask my wife if it was ok. lol :D

No video of the lavatory!! Would be nice to see clean video of the lavatory before the pee-pee stains settle into the crevices (ala 737 and 767)

I question the wisdom of placing a video of the interior of ANY aircraft on Youtube, especially the flight deck.

Heck, you can buy Microsoft Flight Simulator and practice flying the airplanes. I doubt a video will do any harm.

Jim

the pitch is ok. on the seats. i tell you what though , seat 2a is gonna be the "IT" seat. the recline and leg room is the bomb. and it has 2 lavatories. the last row in first class though is not going to be very popular once coats are hung behind the seats.

I actually heard a rumor they are considerding putting a small FC closet between Seat 2A and the Main cabin door and getting rid of the coat racks behind Row 4. The legroom also looked great in I think row 5, first row of coach.

Thanks for posting the video, ETOPS1, the quality is fine.

Regards

LGA777

I question the wisdom of placing a video of the interior of ANY aircraft on Youtube, especially the flight deck.
so i guess that posting pictures of flight decks and cabin interiors on airliners.net is not wise in your view?

I actually heard a rumor they are considerding putting a small FC closet between Seat 2A and the Main cabin door and getting rid of the coat racks behind Row 4. The legroom also looked great in I think row 5, first row of coach.

Thanks for posting the video, ETOPS1, the quality is fine.

Regards

LGA777
no prob anytime. i like your pictures and your info as well.

Back