Interline Benefits Question

AirTranDiva

Oct 13, 2007
Hi one and all... I'm coming over to AirTran from my previous airline starting next week, and I'm EXCITED to say the least :shock: Here's a question for those of you already on the inside: what other airlines does AirTran have interline agreements with as far as nonreving? Are they ID90s, or ZED fares? Also, is it true that I will be able to travel on Frontier for free?!

Any and all input greatly appreciated...

AC

Hi one and all... I'm coming over to AirTran from my previous airline starting next week, and I'm EXCITED to say the least :shock: Here's a question for those of you already on the inside: what other airlines does AirTran have interline agreements with as far as nonreving? Are they ID90s, or ZED fares? Also, is it true that I will be able to travel on Frontier for free?!

Any and all input greatly appreciated...

AC
Let me say first... Welcome aboard !! :up: We have numerous agreements with quite a few carriers. When you get here, just look for "The Big Red Book" on the Intranet site under the Pass Bureau.

QA

Thanks for taking the time to respond... I'll do exactly as you suggested and look forward to joining the team :rolleyes:

US has a $25 service charge agreement with FL. Are you inflight or in a station somewhere? We have a local agreement with FL for free passes for local agents and spouse/kids traveling.

Latest posts