Fare free interline agreements DFW stoped

allstrike

Veteran
Oct 12, 2005
A notice from local tptb Effective as of now monday there will be no more local as in dfw,fare free pass agreements with any airline.dont bother putting in for a pass,you wont get it.This is for the whole station man.Uncle Al Ross station boss has gone mad.Hey this aint good one man droping all the interline agreements in dfw,zed fairs ok of course but no more free pass's on anyone.>>>>>>>>>help raise @@@@

Wait. Is this a joke?

No no joke,in the morning I will post the letter from managment,It is on no letter head and not sighned but it says dont ask you wont get a pass.Posting in the am,I swear.....Didnt think about this forum till an hr ago been gone a while..sorry Im back

No no joke,in the morning I will post the letter from managment,It is on no letter head and not sighned but it says dont ask you wont get a pass.Posting in the am,I swear.....Didnt think about this forum till an hr ago been gone a while..sorry Im back

Our was stopped last Oct when CO/UA merged..we do ZEDS..

Its a 2 way street. we dont ,so neither does our neighbors..sad isnt it?

It probably started with US not giving that benefit. US treats OAL employees bad; charges them for first bags, so I wouldn't be surprised if as described above, the STATION AGREEMENT cancellation is just a reaction to what US already does to others. I cannot see why anyone would even want to ZED on US. US is probably the only one that treats OAL employees like sh...., but "hey, why not" they already treat their own like ####. It's just sad to see that other airlines treat US employees really nice, looking at it alone from a policy perspective, and then further going into how they actually treat US really nice when delivering the product.

I would bend over backwards for OAL passriders when on board and make them a gift baskets to take with them with bottles of wine, and everything. BOB, etc... you name it. All to compensate for the shiXXty policy they have on OAL.

It probably started with US not giving that benefit. US treats OAL employees bad; charges them for first bags, so I wouldn't be surprised if as described above, the STATION AGREEMENT cancellation is just a reaction to what US already does to others. I cannot see why anyone would even want to ZED on US. US is probably the only one that treats OAL employees like sh...., but "hey, why not" they already treat their own like ####. It's just sad to see that other airlines treat US employees really nice, looking at it alone from a policy perspective, and then further going into how they actually treat US really nice when delivering the product.

I would bend over backwards for OAL passriders when on board and make them a gift baskets to take with them with bottles of wine, and everything. BOB, etc... you name it. All to compensate for the shiXXty policy they have on OAL.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Well at least we are consistent the only bad CS experiences I have ever had non reving came form our own gate agents!

Well it's good to see that the pilots are the only group you hate. 99% of my interactions are positive with our agents. Maybe it's how you handle your end?

Well folks good news ,this evening the Company resended the letter to stop fair free pass's.All goes back to normal at DFW thanks to.Local Lodge 2208 Grievace commitee and dist 142 IAM intervention.Thankyou for your support.All other stations I advise on filling past practice complaints.....do it man dont let the PTB ruin your life.....

Latest posts

Back