INTERNATIONAL AFA ELECTIONS

airportman

Senior
Sep 23, 2005
TAKEN FROM COUNCIL 89 E LINE-

The International Officers’ elections will be held this year at the BOD. According to AFA Constitution and By-laws, Section Vlll , the election will be determined by roll call ballots. If you are a member in good standing and want me to cast your vote for a particular candidate, please contact me via e-mail [email protected] or cell phone 704-506-9070 before the 14 of November. AFA Council 89 Charlotte has 1463 roll call votes. This is an approximate number and subject to change.

International Office Candidates

International President (*incumbent)

Pat Friend*- UAL

Joe Guillot - USA

International Vice President

Alin Boswell - USA
John Cornelius -ALA
Ida Mays - PSA
Veda Shook - ALA
Dianne Tamuk - UAL

International Secretary Treasurer (*incumbent)

Kevin Creighan * -UAL
Betsy Tettelbach - PED

In Solidarity,

Ann Crowley LEC/P

TAKEN FROM COUNCIL 89 E LINE-
The International Officers’ elections will be held this year at the BOD. According to AFA Constitution and By-laws, Section Vlll , the election will be determined by roll call ballots. If you are a member in good standing and want me to cast your vote for a particular candidate, please contact me via e-mail [email protected] or cell phone 704-506-9070 before the 14 of November. AFA Council 89 Charlotte has 1463 roll call votes. This is an approximate number and subject to change.
International Office Candidates
International President (*incumbent)

Pat Friend*- UAL

Joe Guillot - USA

International Vice President

DEFINITELY JOE GUILLOT!! over Pat Friend. What an improvement & time for a change.
Every f/a from each base should call their LECP and tell them how you want your vote to go on each candidate.

I like Joe, but he's not a match for Pat F.

I was hoping that Greg Davidovich, the MECP of UAL would run. I think he has all the qualifications, specifically leadership experience, great orator, written communication and very well-balanced individual who knows all the issues that face the flight attendant profession today. He would be the front runner and has the ability to take the roll call votes.

I haven't seen his name.

Too bad.

I'm hoping that the delegates vote for John Cornileus,ALA for International V.P seat. He ran last election and lost to George Donohue by a close margin. Its his time now.

And Betsy, from Piedmont Express for Sec/Treas. She's not my favorite MECP or LECP, but she has finance experience and has her own mind; unlike Kevin C. who is Pat's appointee,elect puppet. I am all for a cohesive team, but not controlling.

George Donohue, the current AFA International V.P. and who has been V.P. for 2 terms is retiring. He's from USairways and was the Local President of PIT back in the late 80s. He's was a great rep, great V.P. and I am sure he will be missed by many, many leaders at AFA.

George, I know you frequent these boards... I wish you all the best in the future and enjoy your retirement. You did us proud.