International Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
plane rediculus...a smoke on the warf while drinking vodca helps emmensely...Mary Chrismas!

"The gnome" is the US Airways mascot. :up: This thread is as entertaining as the Galley Show.

Shannon, I was in Charlotte a couple weeks back, but didnt have time to stop by. I also didnt have any Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper and I didnt know how you take your Starbucks so I didnt want to drop by empty handed. :ph34r: And I couldnt get the electric cart driver to run me thru the drive up window.

JetguyCLT Posted Today, 12:31 PM
Seriously, why is this thread still going?

JetguyCLT, if you don't like this thread then why are you here? Leave Shannon alone! Leave Shannon's thread alone!

I must have missed where it was any of your business?

:up: :up: :up:

Shannon, don't worry! The pocket fairy is here to save your thread!!!

JetguyCLT, if you don't like this thread then why are you here? Leave Shannon alone! Leave Shannon's thread alone!

:up: :up: :up:

Shannon, don't worry! The pocket fairy is here to save your thread!!!

I am here because I like to read about things going on with the airline, not a "blog" about someone who works at Wendy's. Is that what this site has become? A blog? I bet your one of those that has that tag on your bag that says "I am not a vending machine" aren't you?

I am here because I like to read about things going on with the airline, not a "blog" about someone who works at Wendy's.

Wow! The gnome does have magical powers. When I come here and dont want to read a thread (sorry pilots) I just skip over clicking the link and poof, magic, I dont go there. I guess the magic pixy dust spread throughout CLT has extra special powers. Beware in CLT! :shock:

I am here because I like to read about things going on with the airline, not a "blog" about someone who works at Wendy's. Is that what this site has become? A blog? I bet your one of those that has that tag on your bag that says "I am not a vending machine" aren't you?

First of all, do you even know how this little "blog" as you like to call it got started? One of our fellow employees in CLT became very ill and was hospitalized with a heart condition! That is serious. Sorry but when something that big happens to one of our fellow co-workers, it is something that is"going on with the airline" and it matters to us because that person is a friend to many of us here! Last time I checked there ae many, many posts about the airline that aren't of the blog type. Just do what I do, I choose the threads I want to read and I skip over the ones I don't care about. It's really easy since the title is there and I can see what interests me and what doesn't. There is really no need for you to get your panties in a wad over it! I can only imagine how angry and frustrated you must get when there is a real problem going on in your life. Geez! Get a grip! And honey, I don't know who you think you are but I proudly wear a "I'm not a vending machine tag" on my bag! Leave Shannon's blog alone and don't mess with me dude because you're barking up the wrong tree! Never underestimate an angry flight attendant!!!

Holy Crap, I can't believe I missed all this!!

You know, when Hater of the Week walks up to me and tells me how much he hearts me, I know he's done something sh*tty. This explains all the obnoxious sucking up.

*The Following is For Entertainment Purposes Only and All Readers Acknowledge and Affirm that This Has Nothing To Do With Anyone*

ONCE UPON A TIME, A FEW DAYS AGO.......

I dont really care if the mods close my thread, I think they like it because I can go off topic all day and still be on topic. And just about 12,000 people have clicked on it, so I suppose it is somewhat interesting. Isn't it a free forum to start a thread however you want? I'm sure yours will be enthralling. Go ahead and do it, I'm dying to read it.

It's a really good thing that everything I post is all for giggles anyway, and it's also awesome that I actually do not work for any airline. I have this insatiable urge to say, to no one in particular that they better start apologizing where everyone can see it, or I will do something so craptastically rude you're gonna cry just like last time you pissed me off. I'm just trying to pick which thing off the "going for the jugular" list I'm going to go with...it's actually kinda fun.....

Thanks to all my homies who had my back. *pounding chest twice and peace sign*

And, little boys and girls, that's how the big idiot got stomped down again. Did we learn a lesson?

Little Timmy?

LITTLE TIMMY: Yes, the lesson is, better post an apology, like YESTERDAY, or else?

GOOD TIMMY!!!! I'm so glad we shared this special fictional tale of the big dumbarse who can't control his mouth. See you next storyhour!!

First of all, do you even know how this little "blog" as you like to call it got started? One of our fellow employees in CLT became very ill and was hospitalized with a heart condition! That is serious. Sorry but when something that big happens to one of our fellow co-workers, it is something that is"going on with the airline" and it matters to us because that person is a friend to many of us here! Last time I checked there ae many, many posts about the airline that aren't of the blog type. Just do what I do, I choose the threads I want to read and I skip over the ones I don't care about. It's really easy since the title is there and I can see what interests me and what doesn't. There is really no need for you to get your panties in a wad over it! I can only imagine how angry and frustrated you must get when there is a real problem going on in your life. Geez! Get a grip! And honey, I don't know who you think you are but I proudly wear a "I'm not a vending machine tag" on my bag! Leave Shannon's blog alone and don't mess with me dude because you're barking up the wrong tree! Never underestimate an angry flight attendant!!!

Get your panties out of a wad! Yes I do know why this blog was created. An angry FA is nothing compared to and angry agent. Remember we are the ones who block the last row for FA's and try to make the flight easier for you so you don't have to sit in your jumpseat while your not being a vending machine, just a joke don't take it personal. Shannon is a friend of mine too and did it ever occur to you that I am just f'ing with her? I go out of my way to help out flight attendents because I know just how you don't like selling drinks onboard. I know you don't like the fact that you have to sell drinks to people inflight, I hate the fact that we are doing this to our customers but hey, as much as I don't like it I still make an announcement advising people of it so they are not shocked when they get onboard. Its part of our job now, like it or not. So, if I am barking up the wrong tree, so are you. But I don't wish to get into a argument with you about something so rediculous. Happy Flying. ;-)

On another note, I have already had a text fight with Shannon so, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings for having an opinion about something and picking on you. You know I love you and I can't wait to go see Pam Ann in NYC with you. Peace!

Get your panties out of a wad! Yes I do know why this blog was created. An angry FA is nothing compared to and angry agent. Remember we are the ones who block the last row for FA's and try to make the flight easier for you so you don't have to sit in your jumpseat while your not being a vending machine, just a joke don't take it personal. Shannon is a friend of mine too and did it ever occur to you that I am just f'ing with her? I go out of my way to help out flight attendents because I know just how you don't like selling drinks onboard. I know you don't like the fact that you have to sell drinks to people inflight, I hate the fact that we are doing this to our customers but hey, as much as I don't like it I still make an announcement advising people of it so they are not shocked when they get onboard. Its part of our job now, like it or not. So, if I am barking up the wrong tree, so are you. But I don't wish to get into a argument with you about something so rediculous. Happy Flying. ;-)

On another note, I have already had a text fight with Shannon so, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings for having an opinion about something and picking on you. You know I love you and I can't wait to go see Pam Ann in NYC with you. Peace!

Dude Relax! My panties aren't in a wad, thank you very much! As for the angry f/a vs. angry agent - well, I'm not even going to go there. Neither one is very much fun to work with. I try my best to get along with everyone at work. As for flight attendants, we really do appreciate it when you block off the last row and make announcements about drinks and stuff. The point of this was not a f/a vs. agent argument. I just don't like seeing people pick on each other like that. I see that it is now resolved. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.