IRS Scrutinized Teaching the Constitution

hey republirat, this is about the IRS and not the EPA.

Talk about trying to duck the issue.

Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the president’s half-brother that operated illegally for years.

According to the organization’s filings, Lerner approved the foundation’s tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.
Lerner also appears to have broken with the norms of tax-exemption approval by granting retroactive tax-exempt status to Malik Obama’s organization.

The group’s available paperwork suggests an extremely hurried application and approval process. For example, the group’s 990 filings for 2008 and 2009 were submitted to the IRS on May 30, 2011, and its 2010 filing was submitted on May 23, 2011.
Lerner signed the group’s approval [pdf] on June 26, 2011.

http://dailycaller.c...others-charity/

Let's see how fast you duck this IRS issue.

Funny how all those tea party applications were channeled through those two rogues. For years.

Actually if you read the thread you would see I didnt take it off topic, I replied to a post that did.

And a seasoned veteran of some 20,263 posts would even stoop to violating internet etiquette in responding in a post already off topic?

So much for our esteemed setting and example for up and coming posters.

Actually if you read the thread you would see I didnt take it off topic, I replied to a post that did.

How is talking about a scandal, in a scandal thread, hi-jacking ?

I think 1 or 2 more scadals for BaRack and the Obamanites are gonna start blowin' gaskets !

You call women mad cows.

Did your kids have udders or horns?
I can continue this conversation as far as you want to take it. In my case, nothing is off limits if that is the course you set. You would be well advised to keep the kids out of it. Do I make myself clear?

Back