IRS Scrutinized Teaching the Constitution

The man is an atheist. You continue to prove beyond a doubt that you cannot comprehend basic tenets.

As for prosecuting people who leak classified information; you would be screaming from the highest tower if Obama let any one of these cases slide.

He can't be an atheist because he's too stupid to contemplate infinity.........

The man is an atheist. You continue to prove beyond a doubt that you cannot comprehend basic tenets.

As for prosecuting people who leak classified information; you would be screaming from the highest tower if Obama/Holder or the military let any one of these cases slide.

Sorry, but Tree worships the religion of Government !

Sorry, but Tree worships the religion of Government !

And you worship anarchy? I do not worship anything. I am an atheist. I respect government and appreciate the good that it can do, it's flaws and short comings. I understand the fact that "We the people.." are the government and that "We the people .. " have relinquished our authority to others.

Reactions: 1 person

As for prosecuting people who leak classified information; you would be screaming from the highest tower if Obama/Holder or the military let any one of these cases slide.

Pretty much nailed it. So long as the efforts were to go after those who were leaking classified information I am all for it with in the bounds of the law. If the efforts were made in order to cover their ass then I have a problem with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much nailed it. So long as the efforts were to go after those who were leaking classified information I am all for it with in the bounds of the law. If the efforts were made in order to cover their ass then I have a problem with it.

So, just how do we find out, if they were trying to cover their ass ?

And you worship anarchy? I do not worship anything. I am an atheist. I respect government and appreciate the good that it can do, it's flaws and short comings. I understand the fact that "We the people.." are the government and that "We the people .. " have relinquished our authority to others.

Thanks but, I don't worship anarchy. But I also don't like people telling me how my health insurance should be run and what proceedures I allowed to have !
I don't like people telling me I can't buy a Big Gulp !
I don't like being lied to, by the current administration !
I don't like "Chicago-Style" politics !
I don't like the way my tax money is spent!
I don't like that we're fast approachong a 17 TRILLION dollar deficit !
I don't like that the fact that Progs believe BaRack is the Anointed one and can do no wrong!
I don't like the over-played Race card !
I don't like the over-played Bush card !
I don't like that Barack is held accountable for nothing !
And I don't like the fact that most people don't realize government "IS" the problem !
Need I go on ?

Your insurance company is all ready telling you what procedures you can have or cant have, that was being done way before the AHCA.

Where was your outrage at the deficit Bush ran up when he inherited a surplus from Clinton?

Thanks but, I don't worship anarchy. But I also don't like people telling me how my health insurance should be run and what proceedures I allowed to have !
I don't like people telling me I can't buy a Big Gulp !
I don't like being lied to, by the current administration !
I don't like "Chicago-Style" politics !
I don't like the way my tax money is spent!
I don't like that we're fast approachong a 17 TRILLION dollar deficit !
I don't like that the fact that Progs believe BaRack is the Anointed one and can do no wrong!
I don't like the over-played Race card !
I don't like the over-played Bush card !
I don't like that Barack is held accountable for nothing !
And I don't like the fact that most people don't realize government "IS" the problem !
Need I go on ?

Yea what ever.Health insurance in this country is broken at best.You are being told what procedures you are allowed to have. Right now the insurance companies do it.Bloomberg is an idiot for doing what he did.You are lied to by every administration. You seem to only be concerned about the lies told to you by the folks you do not like. I do not like the way my tax dollars are spent either.I do not like $17 trillion either.I do not like the fact that republicans stood by Bush and gave him a second term as if he walked on water.I do not like the ignorance displayed by the right pretending that racism does not exist.I do not like the fact that republicans seem to believe that Jan 21, 2008 was like a light switch where everything that happened before that date had no bearing on what happened after that date.I don't like the fact that no politicians are held accountable for their actions.I don't like the fact that most people do not realize that they are the problem.You always go on.

Reactions: 4 people

You are aware AP discussed the info with the admin and were told to hold off then admin said they were going to release the info and AP went ahead any way?

http://www.inquisitr.com/669062/fox-reporter-james-rosen-called-co-conspirator-targeted-like-ap-scandal/

I believe you made comments regarding tyranny and the shutting down of radio stations hadn't happened yet but here you have journalist intimidation.....looks like tyranny from here Quags.
Hang Fox and keep all the other reporters in line.....how sweet.

Latest posts