Is it just me?

Twicebaked

Veteran
May 22, 2003
Is it just me thinking this or do you think that once this disaster (merger) is done (if that ever happens) that US Airways should hire a PR firm or a "real" marketing company to fix our tarnished image?????

US Airways has become such a laughing stock of the industry all around.

The company needs to leave it's "in-house" marketing strategy and make US appealing to the public that has not flown US because of our image or will not ever fly us again because they have had horrible experiences with US.

Advertising what is "coming" I don't think is going to cut it. You could put the best seats in the industry on our aircraft, but if you can't depart or arrive on time....what the hell good is it!!????

Thank you Dougie and company for destroying our airline and our image.

Even at our WORST days we were better than "your" BEST days....

Nice going!!!!! :down:

It's not PR and marketing that is needed, it is capable upper management that is dedicated to running a good airline operation.

PR is good to bring in the new customers as PB has said and as he also said those of us who have seen it through the years let it go in one ear and out the other. The alternative is to do it the old way and do NO advertising and hope people don't notice.

If I make up my mind to go at the end of the year, I won't be back. unless CO totally wets the bed and even then I'm not certain. That's the way it is with many FF'ers, once they go they're gone forever.

PB.....no offense but you've been saying you're going to leave for far too long on here. Just do it. Art has. I got a job that keeps my feet on the ground after 11 years of weekly travel. And I don't miss US. Switch airlines already. Please.

US is not going to turn itself around. I don't think Doug Parker will ever make this "a global carrier of choice". That dream belonged to Stephen Wolf only. This incarnation of USAirways is all about short term profit and the customer be damned.

GO already. You won't miss US. I know I don't.

I miss the PIT employees that I saw every week. I miss the ladies in the clubs in PIT, LGA and BOS for certain. If it wasn't for them, flying US would have been an absolute nightmare. OH WAIT!?! It is.

Time to take your business elsewhere and start building your miles on another carrier. Think of the fun you'll have learning the ropes of another carrier to make your life easier. US isn't making your life easier.

Between reading the painful postings on here and Flyertalk it very apparent US has and continues to piss it's very frequent flyers off. How much more abuse will you continue to take?

I asked a question whether the OP was saying Elevation isn't doing a good enough job.

Didn't say yes or no. You said both.

Latest posts