Are we still for sale?

insp89

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
CLT
----------------
On 6/23/2003 4:46:58 PM Alf wrote:

Since we came out of bankruptcy we have done little to increase our market share. My gut feeling is US does not wish to invest promotion because we will just be changing or image once again.

Soon the congress should decide on if foreign carriers could own a greater portion of domestic airlines. If the bill gets passed, who would have the funds to buy into US?

This is speculation on my part, but could we be shopping our company around to foreign carriers?

----------------​
Alf, Are you suggesting further CONSOLIDATION of the airline industry [More power in less Hands],, then followed by an OPEN SKIES AGREEMENT in this GLOBALISTIC society that we find ourself in ?? I do believe you are RIGHT....

Since we came out of bankruptcy we have done little to increase our market share. My gut feeling is US does not wish to invest promotion because we will just be changing or image once again.

Soon the congress should decide on if foreign carriers could own a greater portion of domestic airlines. If the bill gets passed, who would have the funds to buy into US?

This is speculation on my part, but could we be shopping our company around to foreign carriers?

Back