Is Joe Beery working for jetBlue? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
:rolleyes:

From US Daily:
JetBlue Non-rev Travel Embargo

JetBlue has issued an all interline non-revenue travel embargo from Jan. 28 – Feb. 20, 2010 due to a passenger service systems change. Listings for travel before or after these dates will be accepted.

Ouch

After the debacle with the US Res Migration I think it safe to say that Joe Beery will never be CIO of 10 Billion Dollar plus company

After the debacle with the US Res Migration I think it safe to say that Joe Beery will never be CIO of 10 Billion Dollar plus company

Perhaps you're right, at least for now. He's CIO of a company that only made $3.1 billion with $312 million in profit in 2008.

Perhaps you're right, at least for now. He's CIO of a company that only made $3.1 billion with $312 million in profit in 2008.

Well isn't that special!!!

I'll be sure to remember that when I use the dysfunctional web site, the POS kiosks and SHARES mucking up yet another complex reservation. I'll be sure to remember just how Scary Joe Beery each and everytime I encounter US IT.

Joe does not hide his US past on his resume:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-beery/a/292/452

Current
Sr VP and CIO at Applied Biosystems
Past
Sr Vice President and CIO at USAirways
Director Computer Integrated Manufacturing at Motorola Semiconductor

I guess the good folks at Applied Bio were willing to give him another chance.

And this has what to do with US?

That's a very good question.

And since this thread is basically just to bash someone, it's closed.

If you want to discuss the B6 embargo, start a thread in the Jet Blue forum and leave Beery out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back