Is that Dave as Austin Powers on thehub.?

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/5/2002 11:07:11 PM exjetgurl wrote: [BR][BR]Gee whiz -[BR]Why get your panties in a wad over an Austin Powers costume?  Heck, Herb did it, and aren't THEY successful?  Hey, if you can't beat em' join em'.  I think Dave is onto something here.  Why not have a frequent Shag Program.  Then again, if those on here would just shag once in awhile they wouldn't be so uptight.  Lighten up....[BR]exjetgurl[BR][BR]----------------[BR][BR][BR][BR][FONT face=Courier New]Gee whiz, can't people learn to let a thread finally [STRONG][FONT size=4]die[/FONT][/STRONG]? [BR][BR][/FONT][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][FONT face=Courier New] [/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT face=Courier New] Stick a fork in it , it's done.[/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT face=Courier New] Siegel Myers screwed up, plain and simple.[/FONT][/P][img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/6.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 11:07:11 PM exjetgurl wrote:

Gee whiz -
Why get your panties in a wad over an Austin Powers costume? Heck, Herb did it, and aren't THEY successful? Hey, if you can't beat em' join em'. I think Dave is onto something here. Why not have a frequent "Shag Program". Then again, if those on here would just "shag" once in awhile they wouldn't be so uptight. Lighten up....
exjetgurl
----------------
[/blockquote]
I have to disagree with you-
Yes Herb and Southwest were successful but at the time Herb was making jokes and fooling around he had not recently given out furlough notices to the people he was kidding with. I personally know of several employees who due to the mail received their last thank you and upgrade letter days after they received their furlough notice. Dave should stick to running the company and not his mouth!

Well, that settles it. CS-PRO, aka RealityCheck, says Siegel screwed up, so I guess that officially closes the thread. Please.