Islam at the DNC Convention

No copy/paste necessary

Lots of conspiracy talk...

Lots of wishful thinking. ("if 6-8 million muslims come to us, we take the country"...)

Really, in a country of ~300 whatever million, of which 75% are christian, and only .6% muslim? Seriously? Crazy talk.

Getting into opinions, I think we have more to fear, vis-a-vis any religion establishing a religous state, from the christian dominion folks, Perry, Paul, and thier buddies and followers.

Further.... Comments made by thse two have got nothing on Robrtson, Buchanan, Robrtts, Bachman, Palin, and other assorted radical "christian" leaders.

Ssdd/ssdreligion

Still haven't seen any evidence in your posts that you have read, much less spent a minute studying either our Constitution, or our history, despite the claim you made about 'splainin' it to me.

Show some substance...

No copy/paste necessary

Lots of conspiracy talk...

Lots of wishful thinking. ("if 6-8 million muslims come to us, we take the country"...)

Really, in a country of ~300 whatever million, of which 75% are christian, and only .6% muslim? Seriously? Crazy talk.

Getting into opinions, I think we have more to fear, vis-a-vis any religion establishing a religous state, from the christian dominion folks, Perry, Paul, and thier buddies and followers.

Further.... Comments made by thse two have got nothing on Robrtson, Buchanan, Robrtts, Bachman, Palin, and other assorted radical "christian" leaders.

Ssdd/ssdreligion

Still haven't seen any evidence in your posts that you have read, much less spent a minute studying either our Constitution, or our history, despite the claim you made about 'splainin' it to me.

Show some substance...

No balls to answer who they are and represent?
You won't be quite as emphatic in your support if you do some research.

I did some research, and i did answer.

You quoted my answer in your post, so it would seem you know that

Yeah, i'm serious... Read it again.

There was no support, emphatic or otherwise. Just my assessment of the purported "threat", and of that vs the corresponding, similiar, and imho, more realistic threat from the radicals of the christian variety

I'm typing on a mobile, and have been taken to task for long posts, so not going to write a book.

Also not parrotting any blog, news entrtainer, or any variety of party line.

Don't agree? Fine. No need to. Sincerely.

Afraid? That is your choice.

However, I would say that it's really not fair to push your fears on unsuspecting folk who haven't the time or inclination to research things for themselves.

I did some research, and i did answer.

You quoted my answer in your post, so it would seem you know that

Yeah, i'm serious... Read it again.

There was no support, emphatic or otherwise. Just my assessment of the purported "threat", and of that vs the corresponding, similiar, and imho, more realistic threat from the radicals of the christian variety

I'm typing on a mobile, and have been taken to task for long posts, so not going to write a book.

Also not parrotting any blog, news entrtainer, or any variety of party line.

Don't agree? Fine. No need to. Sincerely.

Afraid? That is your choice.

However, I would say that it's really not fair to push your fears on unsuspecting folk who haven't the time or inclination to research things for themselves.

I don't think you'll ever see any of these people with a sword to your head demanding who you pledge your life to, Allah or Jesus.

Push my fears onto unsuspecting folk? They aren't fears, they are reality.
Then those who are ignorant of Islams mission should either educate themselves or wake up someday soon down the road to a horribly graphic reality they never signed on for and that the DNC is fomenting in their zealousness of appeasement to Islam.

That is your opinion

You state it as fact

I disagree, and I do not live in fear, or ignorance

Whatever portion of ~2million muslims they caN get to carry swords are a credible threat to The other ~311 million residents of the US?

Really?

What ever you say Garfield. Pretty funny coming from a hermaphrodite who substitutes a link to support its claim with the "If i recall' acronym. Thanks for "downshifting".

And there is your proof. Knew it was you. Same tired unsubstantiated BS.

That is your opinion

You state it as fact

I disagree, and I do not live in fear, or ignorance

Whatever portion of ~2million muslims they caN get to carry swords are a credible threat to The other ~311 million residents of the US?

Really?

Until you research the issue, I guess then you can wait and see. I have seen and I accept the reality DNC is pushing on the unsuspecting.

I too do not live in fear, just the reality of readiness.

Until you research the issue, I guess then you can wait and see. I have seen and I accept the reality DNC is pushing on the unsuspecting.

I too do not live in fear, just the reality of readiness.

I did "research" the issue.

Before I replied

I did "research" the issue.

Before I replied

Yeah, right....no link?

But you never answered my question.

So Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj are dudes you'd have over for dinner with your family?

Dude, you got Jesus cooties 'er what?

And there is your proof. Knew it was you. Same tired unsubstantiated BS.
What was it you were calling out for? Oh, that right, not being able to prove my point. Must be that super Progressive "Smart Power" that give you the ability to prove a point using rock solid blog writing analysis as evidence to establish proof.

BTW, if you have something to say to me then have the balls to tell me directly, going through Kevin is so not cool.

Yeah, right....no link?

But you never answered my question.

So Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj are dudes you'd have over for dinner with your family?

Dude, you got Jesus cooties 'er what?

Yeah, right. You don't believe me? Why? Is it because I didn't come to the same conclusion that you did? Oh well...

Believe what you want... Was no reason for a link

Guess i missed the question

No, i probably wouldn't have them over for dinner... What has that got to do with any thing?

Back