It's GO Time

Allright, so in a nutshell, my publisher has me under the gun to finish this book I have. I know I've got a lot of readers here - if you want to follow the progress of the book, you can go to my blog. I feel like you guys have kind of known me from my "normal" days, during and through my scary tailspins, recoveries, and I'd like to keep you involved while I do something exciting and life changing. I'm using my vacation weeks to finish this - i'll be in almost complete seclusion with nothing but a laptop for 8-12 hours of most of those days.

The photo shoots and cover mockups will also be done during this time and the pubisher will begin promoting. Isn't this fun?

Thank you all for being my little family and for visitng me at Wendy's! I love it when you say hi!!
A nice flight attendant came up to me last week or the week before during bad weather and said hi and I was so overwhelmed I might have seemed like a smarta$$. Deadheading PHL crewmember group that missed their flight. i'm sorry!!!

Anyways..... :up:
Well there's my update for you!! ATWTTM!!!!!!

<333 Gnomey

God Bless Shannon,

I hope you have a Million Seller and that the publisher doesn't end up with a Million in the Cellar. :up:

Who knew life at Wendy's could be so exciting

Latest posts