Enough is Enough

The problem is that she shouldn't feel that Wendy's doesn't appreciate either her or her skills working the fryer. She should not be so stressed out that some uncouth idiot referring to her in that manner should not cause such a reaction. If she felt wanted and appreciated she would have identified the uncouth idiot to her manager and that idiot would have been informed that their business is no longer appreciated or accepted and please enjoy Burger King in the future. But it appears that her employer feels that all such fry cooks and other entry level employees are expendable.

The hell of it is that two or three years from now Shannon, and those like her, will be sous chefs at fine establishments rather than the poor fry person who is not treated well and later finds out that they were better then what Wendy's turned out to be in the first place.
whats a manager?

<SNIP> Don't take it personally when people are calling me a useless C word?
That’s great that the type of leisure customer Wendy’s wants to attract drops the C-Bomb on workers at the drive thru.

If I overheard a customer say something like that, I’d get out of my car and Cross-Slap™ that piece of trailer trash.

New FA sales contest; first prize a Cadillac, second prize a set of steak knives, third prize you’re fired!

That’s great that the type of leisure customer Wendy’s wants to attract drops the C-Bomb on workers at the drive thru.

If I overheard a customer say something like that, I’d get out of my car and Cross-Slap™ that piece of trailer trash.

New FA sales contest; first prize a Cadillac, second prize a set of steak knives, third prize you’re fired!

lol, how come you trademarked the cross-slap? I need a trademarked way to inflict pain!!

Latest posts