Jerrod's Visit

LavMan

Veteran
Feb 12, 2003
Seems Jerrod was unhappy with all the buttons and his flight back to DCA was 50 minutes late. What a shame!

LavMan said:
Seems Jerrod was unhappy with all the buttons and his flight back to DCA was 50 minutes late. What a shame!
He was so shocked by all those buttons that the airport medics had to put him on IV's to settle him down. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :shock:

TMTQ, you know nothing is good enough for you, what would you do?

B) OK What Buttons???????

Attachments

• Orange_DC8.JPG
    Orange_DC8.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 141
No the IAM members have a button with the IAM gear in the middle, NO AIRBUS FARMOUT on top and on the bottom, WE OWN THE WORK.

Word on the floor this morning was a memo was sent down to managment asking members to remove their buttons. It got ugly with a few supervisors, a call was made and now the buttons can stay. I was aganist wearing it but now that I realize upper managment is against the buttons mine is in full view!!!!! :D

LavMan said:
TMTQ, you know nothing is good enough for you, what would you do?
Lav,

You ask what would I do…?? Well….

1. Go Down to the Minimum Tool List…( I would but can’t afford to buy any new tools now) :D

2. WORK BY THE BOOK….!!

3. I would request a monetary value be placed on the Airbus Work worth. Example: “Everyday the Airbus Maintenance Work remains out of our control a fine of 1 Million dollars per day be leveled against the companyâ€.

4. Our rep on the BOD and all labor coalition members request Dave’s resignation.

5. A full page ad in all major newspapers across the USA exposing the ugly side of 3rd party maintenance.

6. Go on the Offensive…!!! Quit hanging back and taking punches.

7. Call for a button wearing campaign …Ops, we are already doing that..!!! :lol:

:wacko: :wacko:

if you go to the hub.....from a company computer.......login,click 'divisions' and go to the area where it states the purpose of maintenances goal....i think you will see the company's expalnation of what we do.they may be shocked. :lol:

Amazing, when U handedout those blue button,s thanks for flying,my went INTO THE TRASH!
YA spend wasted Dollars and now ARE AGAINST THE PRO Buttons..for the guys to wear? :down:

Borons!

PineyBob said:
Hey Lav,
I have "official" Cockroach pins for you, can you be made to take them off. You know all kidding aside, Cockroach goodies would make an interesting statement to management. Wonder what they would do?
Hey Bob, I would like to make a deal with you. I will GLADLY talk to the IAM about getting all the buttons you can handle,, PLUS I will see if they will agree to receiving your cockroach buttons to hand out... Employees are well aware of the many issues GOOD customers as yourself have with this management. Wonder what they would think if they started seeing PASSENGERS wearing these buttons ? Demand you to take it off ?

It has been distributed in PIT and CLT, if anyone wants one they can contact 1976 in PIT or 1725 in CLT.