JetBlue pilots choose ALPA

precisely....

the difference is that no one else has tried to take credit for anything that is going on at B6 or allow their name to be associated with B6's labor situation or its employees.

the notion that 700 has anything to do with ALPA or B6 is a stretch well beyond reality - whether he or someone else said it.

there is nothing to congratulate 700 or anyone else that participates on this forum for what is happening at B6

WorldTraveler said:
700 has nothing to do with ALPA or JetBlue.

of course he has nothing do with any airline on here but that hasn't stopped him from sticking his nose into their business.

B6 mgmt. has to deal with unionized pilots because B6 mgmt. tried to play cheap with its employees at a time when the supply of pilots was tightening. It is basic economics.

B6' costs will go up and its pilots will see better economic terms.

if B6' new mgmt. is smart, they will figure out that they need to make sure their other employee groups' compensation is at least average or above.
Hypocrite and a liar, and you wonder why you are called World Fraudster.

You dont work for any airline, and you havent in over eight years.

You have a sick obsession with your former employer and how it will dominate the world.

Seek some professional help.

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:
C'mon.

Posting a link to a news article hardly constitutes "taking credit." Thanking someone for doing so hardly counts as congratulations.
Exactly Kevin.

The TouchDown Man has serious mental issues.

funny that you aren't willing to admit that you haven't worked for an airline for far longer than me, you flat out left instead of leave with a package, and you will be receiving nothing but your pension - no other retirement benefits when you can start collecting it.

now tell me who is the industry outsider?

ps. not a soul here in this conversation has any connection with JetBlew or ALPA.

Hypocrite, you are on the outside looking in, bet your sitting at your keyboard in your Delta Underoos.

Get some help!

Reactions: 1 person
no, I'm actually sitting in shorts and a t-shirt on the back porch listening to the birds chirp. nice breeze.

beautiful little yellow guy right in front of me right now.

life is good.

very good.

'scuse me while I go drop another ice cube into my drink.

WorldTraveler said:
of course he has nothing do with any airline on here but that hasn't stopped him from sticking his nose into their business.

If somebody asked me to summarize the posts by World Fraudster on these forums, I don't think I could have stated it more eloquently. 

WorldTraveler said:
I also don't try to tell any other airlines what the solution to their labor issues are.

17uk1b0mw2p0cjpg.jpg

So you've never posted on the, let's say:  "Grassroots effort at DL for ACS and FAs" thread?

Or you've never deflected to labor issues on several threads on the AA boards when you've been caught flat out lying / fabricating data?

Reactions: 1 person
or more accurately, you and others don't have a clue in the world what you are talking about so you simply accuse me of making up data because you can't find the evidence to prove your point while my data actually makes mine.

calling someone a fraud is so much easier than actually being right.

and here we have yet another thread that is about me.

Mr. Moderator, can we just kill the JetBlue forum on this site?

WorldTraveler said:
or more accurately, you and others don't have a clue in the world what you are talking about so you simply accuse me of making up data because you can't find the evidence to prove your point while my data actually makes mine.

Well World Fraudster, I can think of several recent examples where you were
1)  caught lying (DL-VS JV already generating more revenue than any other airline partnership, ever)
2)  corrected (AA-JL JV, B777 seating density/seat width)
3)  fabricating data (average transcon fares; top secret arrangement between CDC-DL)

I could go on and on, but actually, all one has to do is open ANY thread on ANY airline forum and the evidence of your 'mental horsepower' will be easy for all to 'grasp'.

of course you could go on and on because you want to try to defame me rather than admit I am right.

given that you haven't even correctly stated the issues at hand, it is no surprise you are in attack mode to attempt to hide that you are equipped with a lawn mower engine trying to commute on the 405.

psst.. this is a B6 thread.