Just Curious

goodgirl37

Senior
Jul 24, 2005
It seems as if rumors are wild and rampid these days, As a furloughee I am very curious to see if my MEC is going to sell me and many other co-workers down the river for sacrificing our jobs so others could keep theirs, As a f/a for USAir for 5+ years I would hope that they would keep us in their best interest since we have given MORE than anyone in this company having put together an operation and Have received the shaft once again with the MDA situation. Speaking with the AFA we did not feel to reassured that this would not happen. I hope and pray that Flores and the rest of the council have our backs in this.... We have had to fight for stuff thus far we shouldn't even have to be fighting for. This past few years has been a major disruption in many lives but most certainly ours (furloughees).. If our best interest isn't protectected we will and have planned for the alternate route to protect ourselves by outside council. We have your back for the DOH policy - make sure its for EVERYONE active and furlough~!!!!!!

goodgirl37 said:
It seems as if rumors are wild and rampid these days, As a furloughee I am very curious to see if my MEC is going to sell me and many other co-workers down the river for sacrificing our jobs so others could keep theirs, As a f/a for USAir for 5+ years I would hope that they would keep us in their best interest since we have given MORE than anyone in this company having put together an operation and Have received the shaft once again with the MDA situation. Speaking with the AFA we did not feel to reassured that this would not happen. I hope and pray that Flores and the rest of the council have our backs in this.... We have had to fight for stuff thus far we shouldn't even have to be fighting for. This past few years has been a major disruption in many lives but most certainly ours (furloughees).. If our best interest isn't protectected we will and have planned for the alternate route to protect ourselves by outside council. We have your back for the DOH policy - make sure its for EVERYONE active and furlough~!!!!!!
[post="307128"][/post]​
Hear Hear...couldn't agree more myself.

Latest posts