Keep lavatories clean during flight

DavidRandles

Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone,

First I would like to thank everyone that replied to my first thread and took the survey.
I'd like to follow up by asking what everyone thinks about how we could get people to be cleaner in the lavatory?
What would make people feel obliged not to make a mess. Is it about better design or changing peoples behaviour?

The flight attendants should be charged with mopping and cleaning the lavs at least once every 60 minutes of flight. Just kidding. Ever seen a clean public restroom that wasn’t regularly cleaned by staff? Me neither. People are pigs.

The flight attendants should be charged with mopping and cleaning the lavs at least once every 60 minutes of flight. Just kidding. Ever seen a clean public restroom that wasn’t regularly cleaned by staff? Me neither. People are pigs.

I judge a restaurant's kitchen sanitation by how clean their restrooms are.

As far as public restrooms go....."It's not my toilet" mentality.

Don't eat in China Town. Eat first, then go to the bathroom on the way out.... LOL :D

One place here used to fill the urinals with ice to keep odors down......very clean, I slipped on the shining bathroom floor you could eat off after about 4 Zombies.....
biggrin.gif

Then there's a couple others.....
eek.gif

Honestly the cleanest bathrooms i have ever been in...... movie theaters. I guess it's because people are only at the theater long enough to watch a movie and tend to use the facilities at the same time.