Kirby's faux pas

NE0401013e043.jpg
LOVE THE Logo! I'll bet if they offered a line of clothing at The Company Store with the Koolaid Man, a Swoosh and a Flag..........they would have sales through the roof. (And Corporate Bobbleheads? When I discussed this with a maufacturer, they stated "I don't think we could keep up WITH DEMAND". :lol: :up: )

LOVE THE Logo! I'll bet if they offered a line of clothing at The Company Store with the Koolaid Man, a Swoosh and a Flag..........they would have sales through the roof. (And Corporate Bobbleheads? When I discussed this with a maufacturer, they stated "I don't think we could keep up WITH DEMAND". :lol: :up: )

The idea's got tremendous merit. :up: I'd suggest setting up "Koolaide and Kollectables" stands right next to the annoying company credit card hustler stands (with the cutsie bears and such). We first establish a fund for disabled and/or otherwise in need employees to put the proceeds into. To get westies to buy anything: We advertise and label as ""Kactus Kompany Koolaide".; "This is the really, really good sh-t!!!", and promise them that it won't help them in any way whatsoever in real life, that all proceeds will go directly to "management", and that "Doug" @ Kompany will be really, really happy if they all just buy it wholesale. Based on what's often seen on these boards...they'll line up for miles :lol: We could offer a commerative ceramic saguaro that doubles as a pez dispenser for anti-acid tablets, and has a vertical scale showing the current DOT stats standing......Just one immediate thought.... The possibilities are endless. How about "Incensed Passenger" incense burners? We could re-issue the Rubik's cube, leave out a third of the parts, and call it "SHARES-The Puzzle Game that'll drive you over the edge!". and "Guaranteed to tie you up in knots for months!!"..........Oversized shot glasses and beer steins are a given.....

Zero offence meant towards the actually sane people out west who bust their tails like most all just to make this place survive, and arent' "Doogie Lovers" with blinders, or "My Company, Right or Wrong!"..."ummm...Wrong...Wrong!!" hopeless morons.

Back