Scott Kirby's CLT Crew News Update - July 29

The seven flights an hour weren't all day, just the am and pm rush. something like 0700-0830 and 1700-1800. The did go on the hour and half thru most of the day

I remember taking them. On one, I was in FC and asked for another vodka & tonic and the flight attendant said, Sir, the landing gear is down. I was just a young kid out of college and said nothing, but the older guy next to me said to the flight attendant, well we haven't landed yet, now go get him another drink--and, she did. :shock:

I remember taking them. On one, I was in FC and asked for another vodka & tonic and the flight attendant said, Sir, the landing gear is down. I was just a young kid out of college and said nothing, but the older guy next to me said to the flight attendant, well we haven't landed yet, now go get him another drink--and, she did. :shock:

Uh huh, I bet she did.... :rolleyes:

The seven flights an hour weren't all day, just the am and pm rush. something like 0700-0830 and 1700-1800. The did go on the hour and half thru most of the day
The only flights I got to sit in the back were when I bought a ticket and on the 0530 departure, the FA giving me a wonderful mug of ?alleged? Starbucks coffee, in coach.

The rest of the time, I was trying to get on from 1330 to 1530, Tuesday and Thursday, every other week, for months at a time. I got pretty adept at following the revenue standbys from gate to gate.