Larry Pike of 567 FIRED ?

Why not post AMFA's case docket on terminations. I would like to know if after paying someone $500K a year to present cases he smoked WN. And did Seham do Pike's deal pro bono? How about the two TWU members that Pike was unable to represent and they had to hire Seham? Did Seham do that pro bono too?

Bob

You are proven to be a common liar again and all you can do is lash out. You didn't even need to use your acting skills,maybe because lieing comes so natural to you. In true twu fashion lie,deny and make counter accusations. As you know Pike has his hands full protecting the membership from the int and people like you. So as you know your old buddy two hat Matt Lorenzi is VP. He does the arbitrations and because of his stellar record in arbitrations the two men that you speak of chose to use outside councel. You know as a child matt always wanted to be lawyer,but in true matt form all he will ever be is a WANT TO BE. Are you trying to say that all the legal work done for the twu is pro bono work? Maybe that is why we keep getting such crappy contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Why do you care?

Does Rosen work pro bono or does the TWU pay him in excess of $200K a year to pull the rug out from under TWU Locals who are fighting to keep work? (Local 501)

Local 501 filed a lawsuit and Rosen testified for the company and sunk their case.
No he doesn't but for the salary he is paid he would have been with Pike had he asked for the help. Pike was grandstanding plain and simple.

My question was very simple. What is Seham's win/loss rate? What are the facts? As a labor advocate I am sure you have put on many tough cases and won without an attorney. I know lots of TWU advocates that have put on termination cases and won without attorneys. In fact most termination cases are put on by labor advocates not attorneys. Paying an attorney does not increase your chances of getting back to work, you know that.

Rosen represents over 100,000 members and Seham gets $500K to represent...2,700. He didn't help those NWA guys in the force majeure case did he? http://www.teamster.org/content/amfa-loses-force-majeure-arbitration

Money well spent? NOT!

First I used DOL F41 numbers and you didn't agree with that then I used WNMECH's numbers and now you run his numbers down. Either way, WN did not add AMTs at a rate that maintains the status quo prior to AMFA in fact work has been outsourced at a rate that exceeds that of pre-AMFA representational days. Why? Some may be related to new aircraft and MSG3 however the agreement you have in place defends lines of work in this case 4. As WN aircraft become older more LC/HC work will be required driving more lines to maintain the same fleet size. You still have language that maxes out at 4 and now Sokol wants to drop that to three. Sokol knows that more work is coming since your -700s are getting in to their HC cycle. I look forward to seeing AMFA reign victorious in the fight to maintain the 4th line and maintaining current rates of pay. What is this "alternate" pay scale they want?

We are hearing of an A/B scales. And also heard the co may want to extend top out rate further, ex; 6-8 years.

Why do you care?

Does Rosen work pro bono or does the TWU pay him in excess of $200K a year to pull the rug out from under TWU Locals who are fighting to keep work? (Local 501)

Local 501 filed a lawsuit and Rosen testified for the company and sunk their case.

For someone with a JD and undergraduate degree from Yale working in the NY area $200K seems rather modest to me. Who knows what other positions, boards, etc he may be involved with.

http://www.twubkfacts.org/CourtUpdates/TWUProfessionalTeam/DavidRosen/tabid/1623/Default.aspx

Josh

Southwest trying to hop on the concession train??

Don't let it start!!

The IAM started the concessions train in 2002 at USAir

Yea, we can look and see what a great job they did at USAIR, the IAM started the concessions train in 2002 by opening up their contract to supposedly avoid BK, they gave the company everything they wanted, the company filed, then went back for two more rounds of concessions in BK, then they helped NWA bust AMFA only to be rewarded by being decertified when the owners of NWA sold the company to Delta.

The IAM abandoned their members at TWA. The IAM had a successorship clause but abandoned it rather than risk being screwed out of money TWA owed their pension plan and lease payments for an engine they owned.

Josh

No he doesn't but for the salary he is paid he would have been with Pike had he asked for the help. Pike was grandstanding plain and simple.

My question was very simple. What is Seham's win/loss rate? What are the facts? As a labor advocate I am sure you have put on many tough cases and won without an attorney. I know lots of TWU advocates that have put on termination cases and won without attorneys. In fact most termination cases are put on by labor advocates not attorneys. Paying an attorney does not increase your chances of getting back to work, you know that.

Rosen represents over 100,000 members and Seham gets $500K to represent...2,700. He didn't help those NWA guys in the force majeure case did he? http://www.teamster....ure-arbitration

Money well spent? NOT!

Yea Bob. He would have backed out at the last minute and left him hanging. What is Rosens win loss record? Having a proff lawyer represent you verses a want to be like you or lorenzi doesn't help your chances???????????????? Are you nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as pay goes I guess you get what you pay for Bob.

Reactions: 4 people