Last Stand Could Fell Us Airways

usfliboi said:
the drama of it all... delldude it aint happening
[post="240056"][/post]​
...read the article.....It's a choice, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Stephen S. Mitchell acknowledged earlier this month, that amounts to asking the machinists "to cut their own throats."

Actually, it's not only cutting our own throats, but every employee at the company's throat. And why shouldn't we. The "I don't care what happens, as long as it doesn't happen to me" divide and conquer mentality is alive and well here at US Airways. From the Pilots "we support the outsourcing of maintenance" to the office workers "if they make more than I do, then they are way over paid".

No matter how this vote goes, we are all victims of a high stakes game, played with psychological warfare against every one of us. And we don't even realize it.

"The rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer", is a millennia old axiom. And here we sit, oblivious casulties of an ancient war.

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance", James Madison.
Yet here we lie; beaten, raped, and robbed, fast asleep.

“George Orwell said, ‘The price of liberty isn’t so much eternal vigilance as eternal dirt.’ The veterans of the Great War who lived and fought in the mud of the trench would certainly agree.â€￾ GENERAL RICHARD B. MYERS, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Liberty Memorial Rededication, Kansas City MO., Monday Saturday, 25 May 2002

repeet said:
"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance", James Madison.
And here we lie; beaten, raped, and robbed, fast asleep.

“George Orwell said, ‘The price of liberty isn’t so much eternal vigilance as eternal dirt.’ The veterans of the Great War who lived and fought in the mud of the trench would certainly agree.â€￾ GENERAL RICHARD B. MYERS, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Liberty Memorial Rededication, Kansas City MO., Monday Saturday, 25 May 2002
[post="240097"][/post]​

Lordy talk about drama. B) If life is that horrible no one is chaining you at USAirways. Beef up your resume and start looking. You're not the victim that you want to be and like to complain about.

I can tell from this message you're one smart person who's very articulate and has lots of skills, go out and find someone that can make you happy! :up: