Latest Us Airways Proposal Garners Disgust

USFlyer

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040912/nysu015_1.html

Latest US Airways Proposal Garners Disgust
Sunday September 12, 4:06 pm ET
Flight Attendants Betrayed on Sick Leave and Reserve Policies

WASHINGTON, Sept. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Flight attendants at US Airways today angrily rejected the company's latest attempt to force its employees to shoulder the full burden of its recovery.

The article said that there are 5,200 FAs at USAir.

That is horrible understaffing. They are working FAs into an early grave.

i have a better idea: mgmt must have their huge paychecks revoked until further notice, their medical coverage must be reduced to the mainline express type--more pay for a little less coverage, dr bronner must shut his mouth when the employees tell him to, the bod must go and get a whole new bod with the unions on board, employees get huge pay raises at the expense of mgmt, mgmt dont get any sick days, and they only get a fraction of their retirement.

News Flash..

Inside Agents from the previous concessions WE ONLY HAVE 5 SICK DAYS PER YEAR>>

If you have none previously banked-YOU R $CREWED. :down:

WE ARE SCREWED ANYWAY!! IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES THESE PAST 16.5 YEARS!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :( :( :(

The company needs to STOP Blaming the employees and START Looking in the Mirror !!!

PHLfa88 said:
WE ARE SCREWED ANYWAY!! IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES THESE PAST 16.5 YEARS!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :( :( :(

The company needs to STOP Blaming the employees and START Looking in the Mirror !!!
[post="179051"][/post]​

This is nothing new. This company has excelled in alienting its employees by consistently viewing us as a liability for years now. The relationship between labor and management at US Airways is now so poisoned that I don't see how it could ever recover.

Of course, labor will get all the blame for this in the press and on the street, while the dipsh*ts that pretend to "run" this company are never, ever held accountable for their inability to operate an airline. All they know how to do is come to the employee groups time and time again with their hand out saying, "we have to have these concessions from you in order to save the company," and then they run off with the millions of dollars they made from raping this airline. And, each time they came to us, the employees ponied up and gave. Until now! And if anyone thinks this would've been the last time they were going to come for our wallets, then I want some of what you're smoking.