Layoffs Are Coming

Breath_of_Fresh_USAirways said:
:censored:

How many and in what departments were let go at HP corporate in Tempe? Were they offered anything? Severance pay? Other job(s)???

THIS IS BIG NEWS :shock:
[post="305223"][/post]​

I know someone from corporate office that got laid off. No severance pay, no job offers in other department. Nothing!

airlinedivalish said:
I know someone from corporate office that got laid off. No severance pay, no job offers in other department. Nothing!
[post="305247"][/post]​
That is very sad news to hear. :( No serverance and no other job ops just seems so cold :cold: and unlike the usual HP...Was this person laid off within the past 2 weeks? Could it be not related to the merger??? :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would like to know from what department or division were they let go and about how many years this person had with the company and how much airline experience overall?

And, heaven forbid, are they being replaced by a US person? :down:

I'm trying to reserve judgement until we know more of the story. B) But I have to admit -- I don't like what I'm hearing so far :shock:

Phantom Fixer said:
(1) CLT
(2) PHL
(3) PIT
(4) BWI
(5) DCA
(6) LGA
(7) BOS
(8) PVD
(9) BDL
(10) LAX
(11) SFO
(12)TPA
(13)MCO
(14) FLL
(15) 0RF
(16) RIC
I believe this about sums it up.
[post="304982"][/post]​

;)
airlinedivalish said:
[post="305247"][/post]​

;) "Don't worry Doug will watch out for HP employees"??? I believe thats what you at HP keep telling everyone. Wecome to the world of USAir! The End

Latest posts

Back