Layoffs

Wow, as I said "I do apologize again for the Layoff title. I currently work for the UAW and I know that word is like nails against a chalk board." Perhaps your reading comprehension skills are far below your ability to use words that are rarely used in conversation. My post Title accurately depicts the subject matter, and in some forums that is a requirement. This prevents people from acting "Dee dee Dee" and naming topics after their pets or something which is completely irrelevant to the subject contained within the post. My nerve is just fine thank you, but people like you really get on my last one. If that was the extent of your contribution, do me a favor, stay out. I Asked a question, if you don't have the answer or a way for me to find the answer, than why did you bother posting? 86 people before you viewed this thread and said nothing, nor did they express their distaste at my choice of topic title.

Thanks for all your help!

1.Don't know about layoffs.
2.Are you sure the same person that wrote the original post wrote the post I am replying to? Completely different quality of writing and spelling skills.
3. Drink a lot of V-8's?

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='406221' date='Aug 12 2006, 08:57 PM']You should look in the mirror! :up:[/quote]

Lose an election recently? :up:

You sure did...

BADLY. :D :D :D

Geez louise...what happened to innocent until proven guilty??????
Can't a guy ask a simple question............

His comments/questions aren't exactly life altering. I've read much worse coming from a few of the "regulars" around here.
The Tulsa twu 514 bubba's have never worried about any layoffs on the line. Maybe some new twu concessions will be in order to stop anymore layoffs. That's the twu solution for over 20 years, right Bill? Except there is still 4000 mechanics and OSM's on the street. :down: :huh:

<_< ------Hey, we're loosing head count do to attrition! Their simply not replacing them! Cheaper in the long run for them too! No $12,500, or severance! Their game is more work, with less people! ;)