LCC-Low Class Carrier

OMG!!!! Please tell me that this is a joke and this a/c is in the maint hanger. That's one of our mechanics siting there right?? This is really just a F ing joke RIGHT????????
No Joke I had one break at the gate and he taped it right in front of me it stayed that way for awhile i saw same plane two days later.

OMG!!!! Please tell me that this is a joke and this a/c is in the maint hanger. That's one of our mechanics siting there right?? This is really just a F ing joke RIGHT????????

Oh no, my darling. This was my a/c and I flew with it for a couple of legs. Until we had to switch A/C. This is no joke.
I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
:down:

this is NOT a joke, its almost an every day incident. We stack ore 'cargo pit tape and speed tape' than actual aircraft parts anymore.... believe me when I tell you, the management of this company does not care about fixing these rattletrap ships..just look at the number of MEL's were operating everyday if you dont believe it. Bottom line is all about $$$$$ not spent. Damn shame.

It just gets worse and worse. This place is so unbelievably embarrassing. It makes it really hard to like your job or even want to show up when you are constantly humiliated by the conditions.

I just got off a trip yesterday on the Filth Wagon 737. It smelled so badly of urine in the back that a few customers revolted and walked off the airplane during boarding. We got a lav service but it did nothing for the smell, so I constantly sprayed my own perfume throughout the flight.

All of the galley equiptment on that fleet is dangerously broken. Most of the plastic sleeves for cans are broken (pull them out, the bottom falls out). Now we've been getting cans in cardboard boxes. The blue metal baskets for the cart have sharp edges on them and are missing pieces so you have to somehow tie the bag on with a stir stick (which you have to change mid-way through the cabin so it doesn't break). Now that we have those ridiculous white trash barbeque party cups there is no way to seal the coffee. Those lids are very rare and dont fit on the ancient, dented coffee pots. The only way to stop the coffee splashing onto the passengers is to make that stupid thing out of a styrofoam cup. I want extra pay for being MacGyver. Its like arts and crafts in the galley just to get a basic cart setup. I feel like I'm at the womens prison making a shiv.

This is what we gave up so much for? To be officially THE worst airline in the industry? Its like that movie Pet Semetary... I guess its still alive but in an evil, demonic state.

Just blame the East pilots, AWA320. You blame them for everything else. <_<

Did not the FAA come close to shutting AWA down a few years back for mx violations? (Probably before the guy senior to me on the Nick list was even out of Middle-School.) It appears to be in the corporate culture.

The thing that I find soooo galling is ...we are making money...hand over fist. There is no excuse for having a/c flying around looking like something out of Grapes Of Wrath!!!

And it will make people wonder if we are keeping our a/c up to speed for air worthiness.
Not good.
:unsure:

Oh how the kool aid drinkers have been silenced. Who you gonna blame NOW ASSSHOLE Tempe suck ups?! THIS is the reality of the new US Airways.

And yet...were still flying FULL...how does that happen? And the $$$ keeps filling the coffers....It just continues to amaze me how much crap the public is willing to put up with... how low will you you go????? I guess thats what Tempe is trying to find out. They already know how about us, dont they...lol.

This is what we gave up so much for? To be officially THE worst airline in the industry? Its like that movie Pet Semetary... I guess its still alive but in an evil, demonic state.
If Doug and the boys put any $ into the airline, that will be that much less they can take when the bolt out the back door with bags of cash.......

How do you all like wonder boy Doug Parker now?

Oh yes , and tonight the 757 fleet switches over to the wonderful, and so user friendly version of 'sceptre' for all the maintenance...and new log books and procedures for the front and back crews to use....happyhappyjoyjoy!!!Thank goodness theres lots of weather on the east coast to cover the impending fubars on......

<SNIP> Oh yes , and tonight the 757 fleet switches over to the wonderful, and so user friendly version of 'sceptre' for all the maintenance...
That’s tonight?

Better stock up!

tape_duct.jpg

The thing that I find soooo galling is ...we are making money...hand over fist. There is no excuse for having a/c flying around looking like something out of Grapes Of Wrath!!!

And it will make people wonder if we are keeping our a/c up to speed for air worthiness.
Not good.
:unsure:

It took two Bankruptcy's and many years of neglect to do this, you think you can pull it out in 12 months. :lol:

Back