Let's play what if!

1624927908091.png

So, what do you think K.C.? .......... "What if" this were to happen?

Considering the source, I'd say highly unlikely. But....technically they might be right - say it all happens. Trump impeaches Biden. Then....it goes to the Senate. And Biden likely stays in office. Second...you'll need to find a high crime or misdemeanor to charge him with....so far Trump's umpteen challenges to the election haven't produced any proof. But....to get to the speakers seat, he'd have to be elected in the house. And I'm wondering if not every representative is pro Trump. Finally...we overlook the man himself. The man who is bigger and better than anybody or anything. Speaker of the House is the third most powerful...and considering that there isn't a guarantee that he'd be elected to that position, the risk of losing the third place position just won't fly with our dear leader.

But once in place, he can spend the next couple of years abolishing elections (can't cheat in what you don't hold) and release his succession plan of Ivanka, Don Jr, Erik, Tiffany (if she gets a boob job and plastic surgery), Baron and then their spawn.

Considering the source, I'd say highly unlikely. But....technically they might be right - say it all happens. Trump impeaches Biden. Then....it goes to the Senate. And Biden likely stays in office. Second...you'll need to find a high crime or misdemeanor to charge him with....so far Trump's umpteen challenges to the election haven't produced any proof. But....to get to the speakers seat, he'd have to be elected in the house. And I'm wondering if not every representative is pro Trump. Finally...we overlook the man himself. The man who is bigger and better than anybody or anything. Speaker of the House is the third most powerful...and considering that there isn't a guarantee that he'd be elected to that position, the risk of losing the third place position just won't fly with our dear leader.

But once in place, he can spend the next couple of years abolishing elections (can't cheat in what you don't hold) and release his succession plan of Ivanka, Don Jr, Erik, Tiffany (if she gets a boob job and plastic surgery), Baron and then their spawn.
Oh I'm not saying this will happen! But it is an interesting take on things anyway!......... And we are playing "What if" are we not?........... Oh, by the way if they look close enough at Hunter's activities, I'm such they could connect the dotes to his father as well!

Oh I'm not saying this will happen! But it is an interesting take on things anyway!......... And we are playing "What if" are we not?........... Oh, by the way if they look close enough at Hunter's activities, I'm such they could connect the dotes to his father as well!
I'm sure that any of my past transgressions could be connected to my great great great great grandfather if someone tries hard enough. Do you have kids? Are any of them over 21? If so...are you responsible for what they do?

I'm sure that any of my past transgressions could be connected to my great great great great grandfather if someone tries hard enough. Do you have kids? Are any of them over 21? If so...are you responsible for what they do?
Well, that's a good point! ....... Now couldn't the same be said for so call "Reparation's" to blacks? Oh, on that same subject, 360,000 dead to set them free! I'd say that debt was "PAID IN FULL"!

Last edited: