New Sheriff in Town

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
New Hampshire Black Bears...live free or die....LOL

HELL OF A CANDIDATE
‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff

NINTCHDBPICT000607924563.jpg

DiMezzo, the High Priestess of the Reformed Satanic Church, said she’s running for the law enforcement position to oppose the “reckless” partisan electoral system that allowed her to become the Republican nominee.

“More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.” DiMezzo wrote.

She added: “The system that let you down by allowing me–the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist–be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.”

DiMezzo added that she won the election for the same reasons Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016.

“What of Donald Trump, a Democrat who won the Republican nomination for President for exactly the same reasons I just won the Republican nomination for Cheshire County Sheriff? It’s all a lie. It’s all broken,” DiMezzo said.

Reactions: xUT
New Hampshire Black Bears...live free or die....LOL

HELL OF A CANDIDATE
DiMezzo added that she won the election for the same reasons Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016.
“What of Donald Trump, a Democrat who won the Republican nomination for President for exactly the same reasons I just won the Republican nomination for Cheshire County Sheriff? It’s all a lie. It’s all broken,” DiMezzo said.

Yep, voting strict party lines exacerbates the problem.
But he is correct in he won the nomination because voters didn't do their due diligence.
So did Trump.
Hope it doesn't happen again.

Yep, voting strict party lines exacerbates the problem.
But he is correct in he won the nomination because voters didn't do their due diligence.
So did Trump.
Hope it doesn't happen again.
Meh.....Trump was previously elected because of what is continuing to happen......left is still killing their own brand.

Reactions: xUT