Lev Parnas Is ' T A L K I N G ' !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Lev Parnas. YOU remember him, Right ?
Lev Parnas, GHOULIANI and T-RUMPS Boy, is singing like a Canary. This is GOOD, for the MORON, RIGHT ??????????

Lets see if GHOULIANI'S/ T-Rumps Other boy, Fuhrman decides to get " CHATTY " .

Not to worry, this won't get 67 senators to throw the MF out, but I bet it gets WITNESSES, and it's the witnesses that would be VERY helpful, for crafting those valuable campaign ads that can 'run', leading up to Nov !!

(I LOVE this SHEET) !!

Hey Bears, I know you get excited when you hear about this stuff but I bet it will fade away just like all the other Schiff they throw at Trump.
2017-03-30-11-17-43-1328971479.jpg

Witnesses? .....Oh, yea! Hunter Biden! The so-called Whistleblower! Scheff, ......Oh, this could get serious!........ This won't be a one-sided show like the House was! That's if it gets that far!!! And that still is a big "if".

Not to worry, this won't get 67 senators to throw the MF out, but I bet it gets WITNESSES, and it's the witnesses that would be VERY helpful, for crafting those valuable campaign ads that can 'run', leading up to Nov !!
Bears is 100% right on this, if for all the wrong reasons.

Pelosi started this sh*t show because she knew the Democrats had nothing going into 2020 so, she is trying to use this impeachment to influence public opinion in the hopes it will give the Democrats a fighting chance come election time.

The best part, when she finally gets her spotlight instead of projecting dignity she acts like a 4 year old.

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-angers-gop-using-30-202212466.html
"Nancy Pelosi used dozens of customized, signed pens to sign different parts of her signature on Trump's impeachment articles before handing them out as collectibles at the signing ceremony on Wednesday — a move that angered many Republicans."

Of course you won't see the MSM run THAT angle. That dumb b*tch accuses Trump of being childish then pulls that crap. Of course given her target audience I expected nothing less.

Lev Parnas, GHOULIANI and T-RUMPS Boy, is singing like a Canary. This is GOOD, for the MORON, RIGHT ??????????

(I LOVE this SHEET) !!
I'd put my money on Cohen.

(I LOVE this SHEET) !!
Duh.....

giphy.gif

Lev Parnas now DENIES speaking with Trump despite CNN reporting otherwise
https://therightscoop.com/lev-parnas-now-denies-speaking-with-trump-despite-cnn-reporting-otherwise/