LIMBAUGH,.....Is NOT Sure !!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
When has ANYONE, Ever Not known when Rush BIMBO was 'Not Sure' of ....A N Y T H I N G ??

A Lady from Chicago called the WINDBAG, crying for him to HELP Her, to give her reassurance about the Election. "Rush she says, What going to happen in the election ???

BIMBO says, "I'm NOT Sure" ???

She says, " All my politically like minded Friends have No Fight in them, like in 2016 " !

BIMBO says, " Yeah, And NO One is Pushing Back " .

Moral of the story Lady (And BIMBO), that because the ORANGE BABOON is ' TOAST ' come Nov 03/2020 !!!

When has ANYONE, Ever Not known when Rush BIMBO was 'Not Sure' of ....A N Y T H I N G ??

A Lady from Chicago called the WINDBAG, crying for him to HELP Her, to give her reassurance about the Election. "Rush she says, What going to happen in the election ???

She says, " All my politically like minded Friends have No Fight in them, like in 2016 " !

Moral of the story Lady (And BIMBO), that because the ORANGE BABOON is ' TOAST ' come Nov 03/2020 !!!

If that happens, his replacement won't be much to celebrate.

Trump disappearing is reason enough to celebrate.
Replacing him with a senile 78 year old man who hobnobbed with segregationists, supported policies deemed racist, and a condescending attitude towards minorities isn't a step up. Sounds awfully similar to the allegations from the left towards the current President.

Replacing him with a senile 78 year old man who hobnobbed with segregationists, supported policies deemed racist, and a condescending attitude towards minorities isn't a step up. Sounds awfully similar to the allegations from the left towards the current President.
You're making way too much sense for him to handle.

The man is not prescient Bears.

Biden is only 77. He will turn 78 in November of this year. P.S. your hero is 74. Not exactly a Grand Canyon difference is it? As far as senility...Let's look at the Donald's shuffle down the ramp at West Point. He claimed it was wet and slippery. It had not rained at West Point for several days. The ramp was dry and your brain boy couldn't tell the difference between wet and dry. Now that's senility in my book. Or he was just lying through his teeth to make up for his infirmity. Take your pick.

Biden is only 77. He will turn 78 in November of this year. P.S. your hero is 74. Not exactly a Grand Canyon difference is it? As far as senility...Let's look at the Donald's shuffle down the ramp at West Point. He claimed it was wet and slippery. It had not rained at West Point for several days. The ramp was dry and your brain boy couldn't tell the difference between wet and dry. Now that's senility in my book. Or he was just lying through his teeth to make up for his infirmity. Take your pick.
Jim do you really want to go there? ........The up and coming debates should really get interesting!

The Dems won't let traditional debates happen. Biden was an imbeicle long before the onset of dementia.

Don't look now, but Trump is a senile 74 year old. The difference is, Biden will listen to others....Trump has been a loose cannon for 3.5 years....this year the deck has started rolling.

Don't look now, but Trump is a senile 74 year old. The difference is, Biden will listen to others....Trump has been a loose cannon for 3.5 years....this year the deck has started rolling.
You mean he will bend to the political winds of time. He has no spine. Do you honestly think Biden will even make it through his first term? He's got one foot in the grave!

You mean he will bend to the political winds of time. He has no spine. Do you honestly think Biden will even make it through his first term? He's got one foot in the grave!
Trump ain't far behind. And if you're 74 years old, most doctors would recommend a change from Big Macs and fries. And if Biden dies before his first term is up, whoever is vice president will be far better than Trump.

Last edited:
Jim do you really want to go there? ........The up and coming debates should really get interesting!
Goodness! Is that a threat of some kind? I didn't post anything that wasn't true other than the possible choice of Trump is lying. The stranger outcome would be if he told the truth. It doesn't happen very often.