Looking For Employee Paycuts Again To Survive

Res

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Does management not get it....you can't ask for us to contribute to save the company, then threaten to outsource..now there's a moral builder. All the while they have not outlined why cost savings ideas have not bee explored. Why US seems to be soo top heavy with upper/middle management and VPS...in the mean time the front line employees are so understaffed, and no one seems to care.

hey i have a better idea: why not outsource al crelin, steve rader, jerry glass, and a few others jobs, after say they have a 99% paycut deducted from say day one, have their limos and huge mansions revoked, sold for cash to help the airline and the employees survive, get the judge to or at least petition the judge to get the clowns out of office and get a court appointed trustee to take over usairways a trustee that is willing to move the airline in the right direction. and to top it off, make the five clowns namingly wolf, gangwal, their cfo, seigel, cohen, and a few others turn over their travel cards, revoke their space positive first class travel, reduce or get rid of their pensions, and med and dental benefits. l;ets see them work the way we do you know with the mainline express wages!!! i love to see how many would stay if that happ;;ened although i am daydreaming about that!!!

Back