How Many Vp's Does It Take To Run U

I am not so sure pure numbers of execs really matters.

What really matters to me is this: The quality of the decisions made by the exec team.

US Airways, by this metric, has clearly overpaid its execs for the quality of decisions that came from them.

usfliboi, give it up . they have killed themselves. at least this websight won't have to carry them when the inevitable happens. Off to AA.

usfliboi said:
In your mind CAV, Which failed management team are you referring to? Ive lost count on how many management teams youve blamed... Please enlighten this sad minded person who is a cheer leader for the management here..... Please cav, your broken record of
'Its managements Fault Blues
', is old !
[post="174363"][/post]​
Let me think, something you should try once in a while:

We have a management team who sets the direction, tone and speed, basically the future of this company.

Then we have labor who follows those orders. The ones in labor who do not adhere to those orders set forth by management are set free, fired in short order which has been happening a lot lately every since Hitler style management took over.

So here we are, on the verge of tumbling into the dark deep abyss never to return. We find ourselves in this sorry state after we followed the orders set forth by a few men who are over paid and have too much power. A few of these men believe labor is an evil necessity to be dealt with in less the honorable ways, meaning lies, deception and anything else to undermine labor. These individuals believe they and they along are deserving of good wages while the little man should eat his crumbs, men of zero honor they are.

So after labor followed this path of evil intent, we all find ourselves sending out resumes because the future is very bleak and the storms are approaching quickly. This reality we find ourselves in was not caused by disobedient labor, because anyone disobedient in labor was fired, so the ones left standing are good drones having done their chores and therefore blameless, faultless for the dire situation this company is in.

In other words, oh ye little mind, YES BY GOD! Management “ISâ€￾ at fault because unless you want to blame my dog, who in the hell else is left?

You sir you are one lost soul……..

OldGuyinPA said:
I honestly believe their all worth their salaries...
[post="174537"][/post]​

I see you and fliboi had the same spelling and grammar teacher.

The wonder of this country is that everyone has a right to believe what they want about anything or anybody at any time. Of course, that does not make it true.

Upper management all contributes to the bottom line in ways the rank and file cannot. That is why they are paid more and have the perks. Our upper management is pathetic. If you don't think that they are please defend the profitablility, labor relations, operational (RJ) division, PHL, and the giant bonuses taken out of this company by executives who are no longer here.

You cannot seriously defend these people.

But, as I say, you can believe anything you want to believe. Maybe 320 has a make believe club somewhere near you and fliboi.

mr

I guess all I was trying to say was....nice, and positive things. I'm so tired of being negative. I'd give Crellin $4,000,000.00 per year if I could.

Go USAirways.....GO

OldGuyinPA said:
I guess all I was trying to say was....nice, and positive things. I'm so tired of being negative. I'd give Crellin $4,000,000.00 per year if I could.
Go USAirways.....GO
[post="174571"][/post]​

If positive is what you're after Norman Vincent Peale made some good books, and for God’s sake stay away from this board and all the woes U has, it's highly contagious for crying out loud!

Kids....

OldGuyinPA said:
Go USAirways.....GO
[post="174571"][/post]​

He is probably already getting that much when it's all said and done. But I'm sure he would thank you for your generosity in any case.

Go USAirways.....GO

linemech

According to the proxy materials for the 2003 annual report, Ben made $352,750 in salary, $487,071 in other compensation, and received $1,382,856 in stock (worth much less now).

The "other compensation" includes $10,000 for tax and financial planning, $5,250 in automobile expenses, $3,229 in tax liability payments related to personnal travel, $182,214 for tax liability payments related to company contributions under the Funded Executive Defined Contribution Plan, $251,628 in contributions to the Funded Executive Defined Contribution Plan, $2,657 in life insurance premiums paid by the company, and $17,678 in benefits accrued under the Unfunded Executive Defined Contribution Plan.

Jim

Latest posts