Man flies US Airways in women's underwear

I reealize that the young black football player was removed from and arrested for failing to obey the Captain, but unfortunately, the revelation that US pilots tolerate this cross-dressing important frequent flyer without hassling him about his clothing has led to a conclusion among many people that US employs pilots who make arbitrary decisions,, some of which have disparate racial impact.

Bottom line: Black guy gets hassled and arrested for wearing what a lot of young black men wear and older rich white guy is left alone for wearing nothing but women's lingere on his flights. He revealed at least as much junk as the young black man.

All airlines need dress codes and employees need to enforce them somewhat consistently.

And yes, it's no surprise that it's USAir.

Reactions: 2 people
I reealize that the young black football player was removed from and arrested for failing to obey the Captain, but unfortunately, the revelation that US pilots tolerate this cross-dressing important frequent flyer without hassling him about his clothing has led to a conclusion among many people that US employs pilots who make arbitrary decisions,, some of which have disparate racial impact.

Bottom line: Black guy gets hassled and arrested for wearing what a lot of young black men wear and older rich white guy is left alone for wearing nothing but women's lingere on his flights. He revealed at least as much junk as the young black man.

All airlines need dress codes and employees need to enforce them somewhat consistently.

And yes, it's no surprise that it's USAir.

I couldn't agree more, except the young man got arrested for what he did to the police officer .

Reactions: 1 person
It really surprises me that US allows him to fly dressed that way, regardless of the gender-bending aspect of his wardrobe. I do not want to see men or women in their underwear in a public place -- especially in a sardine-can-like environment. I'm no prude, but I am no voyeur, either.

If I ever encountered him, or anybody else, dressed in their underwear during a flight, I would complain to the airline. I don't think it's right to subject your passengers to what I would call semi-nudity. If he is one of US's top revenue customers, then somebody at US who gets paid the big bucks needs to pull him aside and very tactfully and politely explain to him that his chosen wardrobe is upsetting his fellow passengers. Allowing him to fly like that opens US up to liability.

The only time I ever feel that it is appropriate for anybody to dress this way in public is in West Hollywood on Halloween. :D

What the heck I thought I already replied to this . Oh well. HA HA HA HA FREAKING HA!! Pam Ann got a pic of me and Howard and put it on her Facebook Page. Love it. By the way, I took a picture for you b words this weekend...PS no one in this picture necessarily works for US Airways . Wendy's maybe........ hahaha.jpg

Oh geezus let his freak flag fly. Waah waah wah, it's not cuz the guy was black it was because he was being noncompliant. This passenger is always polite and he's entertaining and he wouldn't hurt a fly. It always goes back to "Oh it's cuz I'm (insert racial ethnicity here) It's nice to see the same group of individuals pissing and moaning at each other. I probably will forget about this board by tomorrow again, so you crackheads can say whatever you want. I personally think Howard is GREAT and while I would sheild my kids' eyes, it's not anything worse than what they're seeing on TV.

I bet the airline will get sued though for the black vs white thing and I bet they'll lose. But whatever, I'm getting so tired of people getting off on that because, white people are a minority around here, I'm gonna run around wondering howcome I don't get my way. i'm pretty sure it's cuz I'm white. Or a complete b word. Either way, it'll be fun and I'll probably get something out of it. It's a numbers game, you know. :p

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone that dresses like that in public is doing so solely to seek attention. People who have such an overwhelming need to be the center of attention can be indicative of a degree of mental instability that is reasonable to assume he may have some "issues".

I don't care how sweet he is or how much money he spends, he nor anyone else dressed in such a manner would be permitted aboard if I was king of the forest. He's not "cute".

An airline should have some standards of dress code and behavior.

Why is common sense so rare?

US Airways has no standards. None what so ever...

Doug Parker and Scott Kirby should be painfully aware of that. I just wonder how much they'll care about this Nutt's revenue when the general public books away from the airline with no dress code of decency. I imagine that we're just a reflection of society. How far have we fallen. What ever happened to right and wrong.

Maybe instead of a lawsuit from the Nutt, we should sue him for lost future revenue. Put him out of business. Keep people from booking away and take a stand. Enough is enough....Hard to be proud of US Airways.

But US AIRWAYS (a Customer Service Agent, a Flight Attendant or the captain who while on duty represents US Airways) started the whole thing.

Actually, the pax refused instructions to pull up his pants and went so far as to waggle in front of the inflight/csr and tell them if they wanted his pants up, they could pull them up for him. then .... it went downhill from there.