Man flies US Airways in women's underwear

Actually, the pax refused instructions to pull up his pants and went so far as to waggle in front of the inflight/csr and tell them if they wanted his pants up, they could pull them up for him. then .... it went downhill from there.

I believe your response validates the previous poster's contention that the confrontation was indeed started when US employees ordered the passenger to pull up his pants. I have not read anything which indicates he was causing any disturbance prior to being "ordered".

While the other passenger described in this thread has flown with NO pants on to even pull up. How thoughtful of him to share his junk and his butt cleavage with our children and fellow passengers. Has anyone ever ordered the rich white guy to cover up his buttocks and show the slightest amount of consideration for other passengers who are not enamored of his style choices.

And now you tell us HE EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO WAGGLE! That's a tasering due no doubt. Of course, wearing boxers, he had more room to WAGGLE than Mr. Nutt and his "Nutt" panties. It's difficult to WAGGLE when tightly confined.

Was the "pax" removed for WAGGLING without permission, had the captain not yet turned off the No Waggling light?

I hope his entire football team shows up in jocks and chinstraps only, invokes the "Nutt" clause of transportation policy, and waggles thru the entire flight.

See what happens when you have no leadership and no standards? It's chaos. I can only imagine what some freaks are thinking of wearing to the airport after all this controversy. Gotta love this biz.

Reactions: 3 people
Actually, the pax refused instructions to pull up his pants and went so far as to waggle in front of the inflight/csr and tell them if they wanted his pants up, they could pull them up for him. then .... it went downhill from there.
It was my understanding that a portion of his anatomy that is normally contained within his pants was not contained or at least partially visible and that is what started the whole thing. I wasn't there, that information could have been wrong.

Yes, that is DFW Airport....but when you look closely at the photo on the link you provided, particularly to the upper left hand corner, you will see gate E-38...which is one of the gates (E34-E38) used by US Airways. American Airlines does not operate from Terminal E.
You guys can't catch a break :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
I believe your response validates the previous poster's contention that the confrontation was indeed started when US employees ordered the passenger to pull up his pants. I have not read anything which indicates he was causing any disturbance prior to being "ordered".

While the other passenger described in this thread has flown with NO pants on to even pull up. How thoughtful of him to share his junk and his butt cleavage with our children and fellow passengers. Has anyone ever ordered the rich white guy to cover up his buttocks and show the slightest amount of consideration for other passengers who are not enamored of his style choices.

And now you tell us HE EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO WAGGLE! That's a tasering due no doubt. Of course, wearing boxers, he had more room to WAGGLE than Mr. Nutt and his "Nutt" panties. It's difficult to WAGGLE when tightly confined.

Was the "pax" removed for WAGGLING without permission, had the captain not yet turned off the No Waggling light?

I hope his entire football team shows up in jocks and chinstraps only, invokes the "Nutt" clause of transportation policy, and waggles thru the entire flight.

See what happens when you have no leadership and no standards? It's chaos. I can only imagine what some freaks are thinking of wearing to the airport after all this controversy. Gotta love this biz.

I "HATE" flying anymore. People have no respect for others much less themselves. All about "ME"!
B) xUT

Reactions: 2 people
I blame Parker, Kirby, Obama, the FAA, unions, and the East or West. They should all be ashamed. US Airways is just awful, people these days, etc. etc. ad nauseum...

What's this thread about again?

This place is a joke! <_< I feel bad for parents who have children on any flight this freak is on!

I don't give a .... who his sorry ass is. He shouldn't be allowed to fly or even be in public looking like that.

IMO if the "baggy pants" kid gets hold of this he's in money from US. Also if US is willing to let "this sorry ass" fly looking like that they deserve what ever happens.

This gives a whole new meaning to...as always Thank-You for flying US Airways!

Is his seat fumigated after he gets off :lol:

NAACP Enters Fray In Saggy Pants Arrest Debate

The fact that college football player Deshon Marman was asked to pull up his pants and ejected from a flight from San Francisco to New Mexico on June 15 is "unconscionable" given recent news reports that another white passenger has been allowed to travel regularly in women's lingerie, said Amos Brown, president of the San Francisco chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

It wasn't a fashion statement, it was pajama pants with a tie on them," Doyle said.

Then wear them to bed, not on the feaking street. :rolleyes:

U.S. Airways has said it does not have a dress code for passengers but asks that they "dress in an appropriate manner to ensure the safety and comfort of all our passengers."

Get out that check book, U.S. Airways is going to pay for 'no standard'.
DOH!
B) xUT

Well Kids here is the kicker. These 2 comments are in my Facebook page from F/A's who have had this gentleman of their flight.
His name is Nutt?

"He has been flying US like this for years....Howard Nutt...he's is our 2nd most frequent flyer."
46 minutes ago

"His name is Mr. Nutt and he is a Chairman"
about an hour ago

Hey different strokes for different folks. ME? I have a face and body made for radio, so I'll not be so attired on my next US Airways flight. In this day and age "Appropriately Dressed" means a lot of different things to a lot of people.

His name is Nutt? He's modeling the new US Air Freakin' Flyin' Kettle attire!

Let's caption his photo:
After getting fired from Planters, Mr. Nutt took up a strange hobby involving air travel and women's underware!