Mark Foley. Cover up?

You need to buy a Bible Study manual...you are totally and completely lost and confused in your understanding of who Jesus is and why he was here.
It's nice to know that for thousands of years, man has tried to understand what was written in the bible. It's amazing that YOU are the one who knows. Do you spend days at the beach identifying those who are saved and those who are destined to rot in hell - just by looks alone? YOu seem to be "all powerful and all knowing" when it comes to God's way on earth. Wouldn't it be a hoot if, when you make it to the pearly gates, that there are a bunch of gay interior designers working to spiff up the reception area?

It's nice to know that for thousands of years, man has tried to understand what was written in the bible. It's amazing that YOU are the one who knows. Do you spend days at the beach identifying those who are saved and those who are destined to rot in hell - just by looks alone? YOu seem to be "all powerful and all knowing" when it comes to God's way on earth. Wouldn't it be a hoot if, when you make it to the pearly gates, that there are a bunch of gay interior designers working to spiff up the reception area?
The Holy Spirit doesn’t fill you and the reason for these asinine posts of yours. If what you say was true, everyone would be doomed! I don’t have anything figured out other that what the Spirit has shown me. You are one of the masses of the blinded, it’s pretty simple to see, IF the Spirit is with you.

The Holy Spirit doesn’t fill you and the reason for these asinine posts of yours. If what you say was true, everyone would be doomed! I don’t have anything figured out other that what the Spirit has shown me. You are one of the masses of the blinded, it’s pretty simple to see, IF the Spirit is with you.
Big word IF...you don't know...YOu only think that you know. YOu don't know...maybe God gave gay guys talents with design was part of HIS design. Just pointing out that you think the Spirit has shown you everything. And I guess your heaven is going to be a lonely place, seeing how you are the only one who knows anything. I think God's going to welcome us nonjudgemental sinners - maybe even quicker than he accepts the holier than thou rollers. Remember the prodigal son?

That's b/c you've lost yours.

OK, that's funny. Think is you keep having a battle of wits with someone who does not have the ability to think for him self.

I don't mean this as a shot at you but we know he is arguing because he is nuts. What is your excuse for encouraging him? If everyone here would just leave him to his own devices he would have no one to play with and eventually leave. Then the rest of us could have a some what intelligent discussion with out the incessant interruptions of a cut and paste bible thumper.

OK, that's funny. Think is you keep having a battle of wits with someone who does not have the ability to think for him self.

I don't mean this as a shot at you but we know he is arguing because he is nuts. What is your excuse for encouraging him? If everyone here would just leave him to his own devices he would have no one to play with and eventually leave. Then the rest of us could have a some what intelligent discussion with out the incessant interruptions of a cut and paste bible thumper.

I gave up on 700 long ago. He/She is lost no matter how "found" they think they are. I'm assuming you mean my responding to local 12? Well...that's just pure entertainment. Never know what will come out next from that circus.

Nice photo of 700, dell :up: Must have found 700 in his/her bunker in Montana?

I don't mean this as a shot at you but we know he is arguing because he is nuts.
Hatred and vengence -my eternal portion
Scarce can endure delay of execution -
Wait with impatient readiness to seize my
Soul in a moment.

Damned below Judas; more abhorred than he was,
Who for a few pence sold his holy Master!
Twice betrayed, Jesus me, the last delinquent,
Deems the profanest.

Man disavows, and Deity disowns me:
Hell might afford my miseries a shelter;
Therefore Hell keeps her ever-hungry mouths all
Bolted against me.

Hard lot! encompassed with a thousand dangers;
Weary, faint, trembling with a thousand terrors,
I'm called, if vanquished, to receive a sentence
Worse than Abiram's.

Him the vindictive rod of angry Justice
Sent quick and howling to the centre headlong;
I, fed with judgment, in a fleshy tomb am
Buried above ground.

God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants his footsteps in the sea,
And rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill,
He treasures up his bright designs
And works his sovereign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take,
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy, and shall break
In blessings on your head.

Judge not the lord by feeble sense,
But trust him for his grace;
behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face.

His purpose will ripen fast,
Unfolding every hour;
the bud may have bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flower.
Blind unbelief is sure to err,
And scan his work in vain:
God is his own interpreter,
And He will make it plain.

William Cowper wrote these poems, he was insane, and so goes most posters on here who argue back and forth over things that matter not. It's all moot when you see the big picture.

We have fools who are considered intellectuals by man's standards and these are your Gods with names like democrats and “someâ€￾ republicans.

You're all insane as far as I am concerned.

Don't worry though, the old hag Nancy Pelosi the leftist extreme freak and your God will save your sorry souls.

Latest posts

Back