Marriage Counselor

wrx said:
KC,

Since you think that you know everything, why dont you buy AA and run it? Then you can build up STL again, since you are from the redneck state of MO. I vote you to run AA, then I can laugh at you when you fail. You have failed at everything else, so I know you would fail at running AA!

No need to seek greener pastures. I fly low time and make money in another business.
Still haven't offered a viable name, eh? Please just name for me ONE person (you will of course need more) who can run your airline after the employees buy out 100% of it. Make sure it's someone who will give EVERY work group whatever they demand....after all, they are there to serve the "owners".

BTW - I bet I could do a better job at running your airline than you could...you seem to alienate even those you work with. It's easy to b*tch, but it sure is hard to even think of ONE person to run your "new" airline. Also, how do you know I've "failed" before? I'm curious because I'm not aware of any failures I've endured, so I'd like to be enlightened about the ones you know about.

Ever seen some divorces? Some aren't very pretty at all. The house is gone, the cars are gone and after all the bills that were accrued during the marriage are settled, there's nothing left for either party. Still, the counselor would maintain that THIS was better than the previous situation. Think about that.

Still waiting to read viable solutions....

Lets see, everyone complains that we can do it better than management. Anyone heard this before?

Sounds like Arpy is giving you and US an oppurtunity to show we can run AA better!! In order to survive and not go by the way of Panam than we need to think outside the bubble.

Hate to say the low cost-low budget airlines are knocking at the door and if we do not change the door will open and AA will drop out of site like so many in the past!!

We have no choice but to change, we have to step up to the plate and help chart the course, if we do! Than we will get back what so many of us gave up. The Majority of us voted to help save AA, are we only going half way up the stairs just to give up or are we going to finish climbing the stairs?

The choice is ours to take!!!!

KCFlyer said:
I'm curious because I'm not aware of any failures I've endured, so I'd like to be enlightened about the ones you know about.
Well I will tell you the obvious one. I guess you forgot this one. You actually were in American Airlines flight attendant training. You were in class 99-23 and got released due to not passing your exams. I call that a failure. I know who you're and you were in AA training. Now we all know why you hate AA so much.

I actually would like to see you take your big mouth and try to run AA. I would bet my house, car and my life savings that you can't do it.

The company must have really bad management. The TWU has given them so many concessions, it is a wonder that AA ever used the word bankruptcy.

CIO, it is your unions cooperation with the company for the last 20 years that has caused the need to replace the TWU.

wrx said:
KCFlyer said:
I'm curious because I'm not aware of any failures I've endured, so I'd like to be enlightened about the ones you know about.
Well I will tell you the obvious one. I guess you forgot this one. You actually were in American Airlines flight attendant training. You were in class 99-23 and got released due to not passing your exams. I call that a failure. I know who you're and you were in AA training. Now we all know why oyu hate AA so much.

I actually would like to see you take your big mouth and try to run AA. I would bet my house, car and my life savings that you can't do it.
Wow...here's my resume since 1985

Electronic Data Systems 1985-1987
International Paper Company 1987-1993
StorageTek 1993-1994
Sprint 1994-1997
Tri-Tech Consulting 1997-1999
Current Employer - 1999 - present

When exactly was AA class 99-23 held? Where was it held...I was in Kansas City since 1987. They don't hold training here, do they? You know, if you're shouting to the moderator about being "outed", you should at least be a little more sure about who you are trying to "out" before you "out" them. The only Airline I applied at was Braniff International - just out of high school in 1975...were you there then??? I'll chalk that little ditty up as a "failure" on your part, okay T?

Still no names to head up AA? You've got 14 whole years of experience, you ought to be able to turn this ship 180 degrees.

KCFlyer said:

StorageTek 1993-1994
Sprint 1994-1997

When exactly was AA class 99-23 held? Where was it held...I was in Kansas City since 1987. They don't hold training here, do they? You know, if you're shouting to the moderator about being "outed", you should at least be a little more sure about who you are trying to "out" before you "out" them. The last Airline I applied at was Braniff International - just out of high school. I'll chalk that little ditty up as a "failure" on your part, okay?

Still no names to head up AA? You've got 14 whole years of experience, you ought to be able to turn this ship 180 degrees.
You just showed everyone your resume. Now all AA f/a's will know that you were actually in class 99-23. You just proved that you were in it. I said I would like to see you KCFlyer run AA. I'm willing to bet my house, car and life savings on it that you will fail at it!

wrx said:
KCFlyer said:

StorageTek 1993-1994
Sprint 1994-1997

When exactly was AA class 99-23 held? Where was it held...I was in Kansas City since 1987. They don't hold training here, do they? You know, if you're shouting to the moderator about being "outed", you should at least be a little more sure about who you are trying to "out" before you "out" them. The last Airline I applied at was Braniff International - just out of high school. I'll chalk that little ditty up as a "failure" on your part, okay?

You just showed everyone your resume. Now all AA f/a's will know that you were actually in class 99-23. You just proved that you were in it. I said I would like to see you KCFlyer run AA. I'm willing to bet my house, car and life savings on it that you will fail at it!
YOu got a lot of techies as FA's on flights? There's no doubt that I'd fail trying to run AA. As long as I had to contend with "team members" like yourself, the airline is doomed to fail, regardless of who is running it. And the beauty of it is, I couldn't do squat to rid the airline of the cancers in the ranks, because they are protected by a "worthless" union, who despite their shortcomings, would protect your sorry ass.

Checking it Out said:
Lets see, everyone complains that we can do it better than management. Anyone heard this before?

Sounds like Arpy is giving you and US an oppurtunity to show we can run AA better!! In order to survive and not go by the way of Panam than we need to think outside the bubble.

Hate to say the low cost-low budget airlines are knocking at the door and if we do not change the door will open and AA will drop out of site like so many in the past!!

We have no choice but to change, we have to step up to the plate and help chart the course, if we do! Than we will get back what so many of us gave up. The Majority of us voted to help save AA, are we only going half way up the stairs just to give up or are we going to finish climbing the stairs?

The choice is ours to take!!!!
Suprise suprise! A TWU official praising managements efforts!

The fact is we are going the exact same route of Pan Am.

Pan Am went and took from their employees until morale was so bad that there was no saving the company.

If the "low Cost" airlines pay better , like SWA, then wouldnt we be better off to see them expand? Wouldnt we, in the long run, be better off working for a more efficient company that can offer low fares but still pay their employees better?

CIO are you already trying to score brownie points so you can jump into management when AMFA comes in?

AAviator said:
wrx, why not devote all of your time to your business?
I devote plenty. I fly low time and have great employees, no need to work a ton of hours. Why dont you ask all the other f/a's and pilots who have a business on the side the same question? At least I treat my employees with respect and dignity, unlike AA.

LGA,

I'm not disgusted working for AA. I'm disgusted with the way management treats all of the employees. I'm proud to work for the airline who carries our countries name. I'm not proud to work for this whacked management team. I'm proud to be a member of the APFA. I'm not proud to be represented by a bunch of sellouts!

Latest posts