I was not aware it was management pilots
flying our aircraft to osv maintenance.
I never said the pilots were scabs,but
if you attack me I will respond in kind
guaranteed.

November 18, 2002

TO: THE MEMBERSHIP OF DISTRICT LODGE 141-M EMPLOYED BY UNITED AIRLINES

Dear Sisters and Brothers:

District Lodge 141-M representatives and United Airlines’ Company representatives met today in South San Francisco. The company submitted a new recovery plan proposal. The District 141-M Executive Board, the Recovery Plan Negotiating Committee, as well as our legal and financial advisors will meet Wednesday, November 20th to discuss the merits of this proposal. A response to United Airlines will be forthcoming.

Sincerely and fraternally yours,

Scotty Ford
President and General Chairman

Thats the latest folks. Now you all know as much as we do.

Yea you are right that was sooo long ago.
Really was back in the day.Good memories
of beer drinking and my 1978 H-D ShovelHead
I paid 4,000.00 for brand new.

You mean Molly Hatchet they also had a 1980 album rock radio hit called Beatin the Odds

This UAL/IAM collective bargaining process is a serious matter under the Railway Labor Act - which governs labor-management relations in the airline industry. For example, if the parties actually terminate their conferences for ten days, either side would be free to use self-help unless NMB mediation is invoked before the end of the ten days. Generally, these gaps in bargaining are part of the parties' strategy to get the best available deal. For more about the RLA, see www.nmbfacts.com, which has diagrams and other free info. about the collective bargaining process.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/19/2002 6:55:40 PM Taipan wrote:
[P]You mean Molly Hatchet they also had a 1980 album rock radio hit called Beatin the Odds [BR]Very underated southern rock band[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][FONT face=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/P][FONT face=Comic Sans MS size=3]the guitar army! 3 guitar players plus the bass player,guys bumpin into each other on stage![/FONT]

wts54 and Taipan,

Wow, you guys forced me to step into my Way Back Machine to remember that song! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the 80's!