Memo to the Employees

Uinvestor,

So sorry you got zorched on your last U investment.

Wanna buy some more?

Well thanks for the info Severed. To bad that if he is indeed a lawyer, he clearly failed history class. The very standard of living his parents enjoyed and afforded him the opportunity to attend law school was due to unions helping to create a vibrant middle class and the consumer economy. This is history and you can look it up if you don't believe me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In simpler terms; Unions made it illegal for the rich to exploit to poor.
Get rid of the union concept and it will happen all over again, working class people will once again become indentured slaves. Why is this true, it’s called human nature which needs checks and balances to function as a civilized society.

Well thanks for the info Severed. To bad that if he is indeed a lawyer, he clearly failed history class. The very standard of living his parents enjoyed and afforded him the opportunity to attend law school was due to unions helping to create a vibrant middle class and the consumer economy. This is history and you can look it up if you don't believe me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In simpler terms; Unions made it illegal for the rich to exploit to poor.
Get rid of the union concept and it will happen all over again, working class people will once again become indentured slaves. Why is this true, it’s called human nature which needs checks and balances to function as a civilized society.

Memo to uinvestor;

Your message reads the likes of the Unabomber spewing forth your twisted ideas demanding complete and total submission from the working class. Reading your message creates visions of a masked man in a black suit wearing the smug smirk of a power freak just before the kill. I did enjoy the fantasy you put forth, other than that, where is your power of persuasion Mr. Incognito.

Memo to uinvestor;

Your message reads the likes of the Unabomber spewing forth your twisted ideas demanding complete and total submission from the working class. Reading your message creates visions of a masked man in a black suit wearing the smug smirk of a power freak just before the kill. I did enjoy the fantasy you put forth, other than that, where is your power of persuasion Mr. Incognito.

I'm kind of torn.

{rant on}
On one hand, if you are a US pilot, it does bother me to know that somebody with an IQ somewhere south of the century mark can come across an ATP these days. That said, I'd love to show up with the piney one in tow wearing about 16 cockroach pins and see if you, your company, or union has the cajones to toss somebody off the aircraft for doing nothing wrong. Should you turn out to be an FA, I'd love to dare you to get the PIC to throw the cockroach bearing pax off the aircraft--same reason. And the funny thing is that a couple of US1s would not even have to intiate any kind of legal action to have you dispatched from your job--a simple letter to US explaining where 200-300k of butt-miles and 5 or 6 figures worth of revenue just went ought to do that trick just fine in these trying times.

Ever hear the line about biting the hand that feeds you? Bob likes flying your airline and apparently [STRONG]goes out of his way to continue to fly US[/STRONG], and you flame him anyway. "He who has the Gold"--does it ring a bell? It'd be one thing if Piney has been off base, but he's been spot on. I don't care if you like him--it would be a really good thing of you to like his revenue.

You strike me as the rarest of all bird (if indeed you are a US employee)--like Bronner, you need to learn when to keep your pie hole firmly clamped so as not to scare of pax--nice US1 pax in this case.
{rant off}

Cheers.

[/P]

I'm kind of torn.

{rant on}
On one hand, if you are a US pilot, it does bother me to know that somebody with an IQ somewhere south of the century mark can come across an ATP these days. That said, I'd love to show up with the piney one in tow wearing about 16 cockroach pins and see if you, your company, or union has the cajones to toss somebody off the aircraft for doing nothing wrong. Should you turn out to be an FA, I'd love to dare you to get the PIC to throw the cockroach bearing pax off the aircraft--same reason. And the funny thing is that a couple of US1s would not even have to intiate any kind of legal action to have you dispatched from your job--a simple letter to US explaining where 200-300k of butt-miles and 5 or 6 figures worth of revenue just went ought to do that trick just fine in these trying times.

Ever hear the line about biting the hand that feeds you? Bob likes flying your airline and apparently [STRONG]goes out of his way to continue to fly US[/STRONG], and you flame him anyway. "He who has the Gold"--does it ring a bell? It'd be one thing if Piney has been off base, but he's been spot on. I don't care if you like him--it would be a really good thing of you to like his revenue.

You strike me as the rarest of all bird (if indeed you are a US employee)--like Bronner, you need to learn when to keep your pie hole firmly clamped so as not to scare of pax--nice US1 pax in this case.
{rant off}

Cheers.

[/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/22/2002 7:05:48 PM pitguy wrote:
[P]I must say that allot of employees feel they are treated terrible by the company and now say they will vote 'NO' since they do not want to work for less at a place that treats them so poorly. People 'WILL' find other jobs and in most cases will end up happier even if they would happen to work for less wages. This reminds me of someone holding a gun to your head and saying "I am going to kill you". After hearing it for so long you just tell them to shoot you. End your misery.[BR][BR]----"Remember you get what you pay for in life (and in employees)".[BR][BR]----"If you keep kicking the dog don't scream when he bites you".[BR][BR]----"Being abused is reason for insanity and also a legal defense".[BR][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][STRONG]pitguy,you keep on coming up with these whiny eupheisms. i asked you in a previous post what would YOU do if YOU were paying all these salaries...but convienently you dodged the bullet revealing YOUR one sided logic.you have alot to say about others posts,but when queried you just sink back into sand....my friend,in unionism you carry the monicker of 'having no spine'.WE need MORE spineless smacks like you to parlay our pain.you thrive on others misfortune and misery and you wish to spread the pain you are experiencing to justify your own derelict self.misery loves company or should i say,pitguy.i bet you have a 3200 or less sen.number or you wouldn't be concerned trying to 'spread the pain' so well.get a life...if i'm stillworking,see me...i'll help pay you a stipend to relieve your misery. [/STRONG]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/22/2002 7:05:48 PM pitguy wrote:
[P]I must say that allot of employees feel they are treated terrible by the company and now say they will vote 'NO' since they do not want to work for less at a place that treats them so poorly. People 'WILL' find other jobs and in most cases will end up happier even if they would happen to work for less wages. This reminds me of someone holding a gun to your head and saying "I am going to kill you". After hearing it for so long you just tell them to shoot you. End your misery.[BR][BR]----"Remember you get what you pay for in life (and in employees)".[BR][BR]----"If you keep kicking the dog don't scream when he bites you".[BR][BR]----"Being abused is reason for insanity and also a legal defense".[BR][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][STRONG]pitguy,you keep on coming up with these whiny eupheisms. i asked you in a previous post what would YOU do if YOU were paying all these salaries...but convienently you dodged the bullet revealing YOUR one sided logic.you have alot to say about others posts,but when queried you just sink back into sand....my friend,in unionism you carry the monicker of 'having no spine'.WE need MORE spineless smacks like you to parlay our pain.you thrive on others misfortune and misery and you wish to spread the pain you are experiencing to justify your own derelict self.misery loves company or should i say,pitguy.i bet you have a 3200 or less sen.number or you wouldn't be concerned trying to 'spread the pain' so well.get a life...if i'm stillworking,see me...i'll help pay you a stipend to relieve your misery. [/STRONG]

Uinvestor
In a nutshell what you're saying is management good and employees bad. That's all you ever have to say. Heard it before so either come up with something more original or don't waste our bulletin board space. YAWN...

Uinvestor
In a nutshell what you're saying is management good and employees bad. That's all you ever have to say. Heard it before so either come up with something more original or don't waste our bulletin board space. YAWN...

CluebyFour,

Thank you for addressing Cohiba. Well said!

It amazes me some people don't realize who generates their paychecks.

Cockroaches are welcome on my flights anytime. As I've said before, these are the folks that give us the most amount of money and the least amount of trouble. And certainly are the most fun for me to serve!

Hoping to see you all soon!

Dea