Merger To Close Carrier's Va. Office

nycbusdriver said:
They close the blocks down around RIDC several times a year, too.

To plow snow.
[post="283637"][/post]​

well , when are they going to close ridc for good and consolidate in phx?

within six to 12months ? any ideas anyone?

xoxo said:
Have you seen HQ for AWA? I have never been there myself, but, I have friends that have and a few that work for AWA, and they say it is beautiful.
[post="283476"][/post]​

They could perform surgery on the entrance area of the ground floor. Walk in there without a company badge, however, and security will throw you out on your keester.

Interesting note: Former CEO, the evil and despised Bill Franke, paid a cellular phone company to remove a cell tower as it ruined his view of the new Tempe Town Lake. :shock:

RowUnderDCA said:
Can you get to AWA HQ comfortably, without driving?
[post="283804"][/post]​
Pop the L2 exit on short final and jump. It's a short swim to shore. :p

Wouldn't it make sence to keep some level of east coast management and/or reservation offices open in the eastern time zone. After all, 5:00AM in the Eastern time zone begin 3 hours before 5:00AM in the Pacific time zone.

Have you seen HQ for AWA? I have never been there myself, but, I have friends that have and a few that work for AWA, and they say it is beautiful.

Parker had said before that the VA Office is very expensive to operate and the Tempe Office is cheaper. How could the HP Executives run the VA Office if they all live here. hello?

Besides the Tempe Office is beautiful. It is right on Mill Avenue near ASU. It's right in the heart of the College Town. Lots of cafes, restaurants, clubs and shopping.

Latest posts

Back