Merger

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Visit site
Wow! I walked in today and we can actually book European trips on vacations website now!! That is awesome.

I can only say that because we're all on the merged system now, it's making things work so much more smoothly. I'm excited about what's to come.

The ONLY good thing out of this MERGER is the bigger drink cups!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on, you guys have faith! I think this is the beginning of something great! The biggest milestone to date has taken place. It's great when customers TELL YOU they love your new site!!!

Oh come on, you guys have faith! I think this is the beginning of something great! The biggest milestone to date has taken place. It's great when customers TELL YOU they love your new site!!!
Oh Please, the new site SUCKS!
If there is a direct flight, its easy to miss.

2:05 PM 21 Mar 2007
Charlotte, NC 5:48 PM 21 Mar 2007
San Diego, CA 1509 / 1509
Stops: PHX View Details
Travel Time: 6h 43m

If you don't catch it fast enough, 1509 is a direct flight but it appears as a connection.

7:45 AM 21 Mar 2007
Pittsburgh, PA 11:43 AM 21 Mar 2007
San Diego, CA 1551 / 1551
Travel Time: 6h 58m

There's another flight that appears to be a connection but isn't.

If it was a "New" web site, it looks almost just like the old America West site, except for some of the colors.

Oh Please, the new site SUCKS!
If there is a direct flight, its easy to miss.

2:05 PM 21 Mar 2007
Charlotte, NC 5:48 PM 21 Mar 2007
San Diego, CA 1509 / 1509
Travel Time: 6h 43m

If you don't catch it fast enough, 1509 is a direct flight but it appears as a connection.

7:45 AM 21 Mar 2007
Pittsburgh, PA 11:43 AM 21 Mar 2007
San Diego, CA 1551 / 1551
Travel Time: 6h 58m

There's another flight that appears to be a connection but isn't.

If it was a "New" web site, it looks almost just like the old America West site, except for some of the colors.
You're not even talking about the same one I am, I'm talking about our vacations website.. before you couldn't even book east flights to europe online.. now we can!

Be thankful.
Be VERY thankful. We have 3 agents from SEA here to help with the cutover. They are just not used to a city with this many flights and I hear one of the girls burst into tears when she heard she had to work a 757 to CLT all by herself. Welcome to what the East has been dealing with for years.

Latest posts