MESA at PIT

PSA runs all the operations, ramp, and gate for the entire A CONCOURSE at PIT. As well as the E CONCOURSE. They employ 400 people and have 300 flights a day. They are terribly understaffed and horribly trained. PSA is the worst run company i've ever encountered in my 20+ years in the airline industry. Their managment is incompetent. They throw anybody out on the ramp. And for 6.77/h what is their options???? Honmestly, a MESA takeover would be the best thing for the express operation at PIT.

Has anyone confirmed the station take overs listed above? I know in TOL the PSA Station Manager position was never listed as open after the manager bolted to take over the ATA/Chicago Express hub. You would just think that there would be job postings for these positions unless Mesa would be hiring all the old PSA employees. Now if we could only get jets here and rid of Sh*ttle America.
mo after they pulled the 4 daily ERJs and switched to 5 saabs (S5) that never seem to be able to run ontime or at all (not uncommon for 2-3 cancellations a day).

To all those that believe all the w/o's should be combined into one. That sounds like a good idea but when you take all those pilot ego's any try to combine their contracts it turns into a nightmare. Just ask the people at ALG. When PA Airlines took over ALG when it was in Reading there was major problems combining the pilots contracts. The games that were played by the pilot group was so childish you wouldnt believe it. Maybe things would be different this time around but it would still be a large headache.

[FONT color=#9999cc]Honmestly, a MESA takeover would be the best thing for the express operation at PIT.[/FONT][BR][BR][BR][FONT color=#000000]Yeah, that would be great. Now you'll make $5.75/hr and 6 days a week.[/FONT]