More Pain! As If We Didn't Know!

This is getting pathetic. The company should look at getting rid of the names on the Miami and Dallas arena's before even thinking of another round of concessions. We are the employees of the company, flying people is our core business not having a name on some sports arena to advertise the AA name. I think everyboy knows and has heard of American Airlines without having to go to a sports facility and read it on the walls, doors, floors and urinals. Enough is enough. If AA can not survive financially then they have no valid business plan. They need to fire someone in headquarters. Don't come blaiming the emloyees. Without us there is no company.

My point was we all recognize that the success of American Airlines has to be our shared goal; therefore, we have to resolve our issues and improve our processes continually.

It will be our shared goal when we get our pay and benefits back, or when upper managements over inflated salaries come down to earth. Until thenthe beatings will commence until morale improves. :down:

Nightwatch said:
It's not any better at any other airline currently, and Jim Little had nothing to do with UAL's latest proposal to AMFA.
[post="198185"][/post]​

The hell he didnt. UAL is only seeking to match what Jim Little signed into effect "Without further ratification"!

United is getting ready to get hammered boys they will be getting paid less than us after this next receive this next concession that they have been offered and after they take theirs and Delta takes theirs AA will be coming after us for more and they will probably get it just as all the other Airlines are getting it, I think all will soon see that it does not matter what Union you are in, you will be taking large cuts, the ball is in the companys hands and we all are really just along for the ride right now :(

But hey for the good news Bush is in for 4 more years that means their will be NO more new Gun control laws and that works for me :up:
I don't vote the way the Union recommends but I ALLWAYS vote the way the NRA recommends. :up:
Also the Assault Rifle ban has finally gone away, I can't wait till the next Gun show so I can go pick me up some High capicity magazines and I don't want to hear about how I won't be able to afford guns or ammo now that bush is in office, I have heard it for years and it has NEVER come true.

Don't worry be happy now let's all go out and shoot our guns this weekend ;) :up:

Bob Owens said:
The hell he didnt. UAL is only seeking to match what Jim Little signed into effect "Without further ratification"!
[post="198245"][/post]​

You really show your "tunnelvision of hatred" for Jim Little. To suggest he influenced UAL is truly pathetic. UAL/AMFA will now set the standard. Let me here your "BK would have been better" BS again.

Raptor said:
Don't worry be happy now let's all go out and shoot our guns this weekend ;) :up:
[post="198354"][/post]​

Maybe, I'll see you out there Raptor...

EH510_Green.jpg

fq_cover_volume_19_2.jpg

Hey I got that Gun the soldier has complete with the holosight, that picture brings me back to my Army days :)

A coworker said something at work that really cracked me up, he said the Republicans need to have a civil war against the Democrats he said that they would be at a disadvantage since Democrats don't like guns :up:

The Airline industry is going down the tubes fast but atleast the taxes will be low for the next 4 years and we won't have to worry about anymore Gun Control, one must try to look for the silver linning in every dark cloud. :)

I have found it for me.

Nightwatch said:
You really show your "tunnelvision of hatred" for Jim Little. To suggest he influenced UAL is truly pathetic. UAL/AMFA will now set the standard. Let me here your "BK would have been better" BS again.
[post="198529"][/post]​

So you admit that the TWU set the standard for concesions. And they did so outside of Bankruptcy.

I admit this, that you state time and time again that AMFA leads the industry, through it's repping of what , 8 airlines? You'll find your real-estate gurus should have stayed in real-estate.

AMFA is the proven leader, in the downward spiral. What union will you promote next Bob, you really know how to pick a winner.

No, we won't have any more taxes, we'll just borrow another $2-3 Trillion dollars. And then, when no one shows up for the bond issue, we'll raise interest rates back to 21%. And then, when your healthcare and pension is gone- oh whatever.

I'm not for higher taxes, just fiscal sanity. But anyway, this belongs to another thread.

Nightwatch said:
I admit this, that you state time and time again that AMFA leads the industry, through it's repping of what , 8 airlines? You'll find your real-estate gurus should have stayed in real-estate.

AMFA is the proven leader, in the downward spiral. What union will you promote next Bob, you really know how to pick a winner.
[post="198728"][/post]​

Picking a union is one thing, having every carrier YOU have worked for face Bankruptcy is something beyond belief.

And to think, you still love to give concessions in spite of the failed history of such acts.

This carrier (AA) NEVER took direct pay from current employees until you and your co-workers showed up, then it didn't take long for AA to do something never done before, and you voted for it. You must sit on the negotiating team?

Buying TWA was an obvious error in judgement, just as giving extra concessions to keep MCI open was also. I figure the sooner you guys hit the street, the sooner this airline returns to profitable bottom lines.

Think about it, since you guys showed up on the property we have been in a larger downward spiral than any AMFA represented work group.

YOU NEED TO LEAVE !!!!

The SOONER THE BETTER !!!!!

Bob Owens said:
So you admit that the TWU set the standard for concesions. And they did so outside of Bankruptcy.
[post="198558"][/post]​

So UAL/AMFA will set the standard. What about USair/IAM?

So AMFA is responsible for UAL mecahanics' losses but the IAM is free and clear of any responsiblility for the USAir mechanics?

Decision 2004 said:
Picking a union is one thing, having every carrier YOU have worked for face Bankruptcy is something beyond belief.

And to think, you still love to give concessions in spite of the failed history of such acts.

This carrier (AA) NEVER took direct pay from current employees until you and your co-workers showed up, then it didn't take long for AA to do something never done before, and you voted for it. You must sit on the negotiating team?

Buying TWA was an obvious error in judgement, just as giving extra concessions to keep MCI open was also. I figure the sooner you guys hit the street, the sooner this airline returns to profitable bottom lines.

Think about it, since you guys showed up on the property we have been in a larger downward spiral than any AMFA represented work group.

YOU NEED TO LEAVE !!!!

The SOONER THE BETTER !!!!!
[post="198746"][/post]​

You remind me of a little spoiled boy that needs his bottom spanked. This carrier took care of you, the TWU took care of you, and now you wish to take of both of them. You're quite a guy, no wonder you were APPOINTED as VP of a non existent local within AMFA. I suppose you were truly upset when not asked to advise on the purchase of TWA, how dare them not recognize your name.

BTW, how many carriers do you think will not have to face BK with the current cost of fuel regulating our profits? You truly openly profess your ignorance with every stroke of the keyboard.

Can't wait to work next to you someday, it'll be my pleasure.