Muslim Immigrants identified as BOS bombers

Excellent sales gimmick......Soon Tsarnev will share pop culture as a hero much like Little Trayvon and Che.
Another Progressive martyr..........
free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Well, we're big rock singers
We got golden fingers
And we're loved everywhere we go...(That sounds like us)
We sing about beauty and we sing about truth
At ten thousand dollars a show...(Right)
We take all kinds of pills that give us all kind of thrills
But the thrill we've never known
Is the thrill that'll getcha when you get your picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone

(Rollin' Stone...) Wanna see my picture on the cover
(Stone...) Wanna buy five copies for my mother...(Yes)
(Stone...) Wanna see my smilin' face
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone...(That's a very very good idea)

I got a freaky ole lady name a cocaine Katy
Who embroiders on my jeans
I got my poor ole grey haired daddy
Drivin' my limousine
Now it's all decided to blow our minds
But our minds won't really be blown
Like the blow that'll gitcha when you get your picture

(Rollin' Stone...) Wanna see our pictures on the cover
(Stone...) Wanna buy five copies for our mothers...(Yeah)
(Stone...) Wanna see my smilin face

Reactions: 1 person
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his disgusting fangirls

When Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year-old accused of the Boston Marathon bombings, arrived for his arraignment at a federal courthouse in Boston on Wednesday morning, he rolled in with an entourage -- “a four-vehicle motorcade that included a van, a Humvee and a state police car,” the Associated Press reported -- and was greeted by cheering fangirls.
Yes, really.
“About a half-dozen supporters, all young women, wore T-shirts that read ‘Free the Lion’ and ‘Dzhokhar is innocent,’ ” reports the Boston Herald.
PHOTOS: Manhunt for bombing suspects
One woman, Lacey Buckley, 23, came all the way from Washington state to show her support for Tsarnaev. “I just think so many of his rights were violated. They almost murdered an unarmed kid in a boat,” she told AP of the man she believes is innocent. (Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty on all counts.)
Never mind that three people were killed and hundreds were wounded in the Boston Marathon attacks -- innocent people in a public place. Never mind that in the days after the attack, Tsarnaev and his older brother, Tamerlan, held the people of Boston hostage and continued on their path of destruction, which included a carjacking and the death of a MIT officer.
These girls were wearing T-shirts adorned with Tsarnaev’s face. :wacko:
:p

Boycott Rolling Stone!

Why? Because they put something on the cover that makes America uncomfortable? Because the face of terror doesn't always look like what we've been conditioned to believe it is? Isn't that what *actual* journalism is often about?

It can't always be Beiber on the cover...

Why? Because they put something on the cover that makes America uncomfortable? Because the face of terror doesn't always look like what we've been conditioned to believe it is? Isn't that what *actual* journalism is often about?

It can't always be Beiber on the cover...

They new it would be controversial and the rag is on its hardest times in its history. They did it to sell magazines......nothing else.

That may have certainly crossed someone at RS' mind, but I think the public forgets that they also really do print (or post) stories that aren't about music as well.

And while it may be more comfortable to believe this was a cynical ploy to drive issue sales, at some point I think we need to recognize that there's much more to it...

Latest posts