Muslim Immigrants identified as BOS bombers

Bottom line,

Some people choose to live under a rock.

Some people have their heads buried in the sand.

Some people run around with their fingers in their ears.

Therefore, that very enemy you don't recognize is planting a bomb at your feet.

They were model Muslim Americans......boy next door....golden gloves....honor student......nice to talk to......
atomic.gif

Hmmm,
"Low levels of education, and Low wages"............., we must be talking about the SE quadrant of the 'good ol' USA' !!

I saw a program where two families switched mothers for a week. A San Diego woman lived with a family in New Hampshire. No rules in this family. Kids do what they want until the strict mom makes the rules. The place was so dirty, she stayed at a hotel.

This is what the rest of the US is saying about this NH family unschooling their children..Some comments.

"Its pretty disgusting that a girl of that age can not read. Its clearly her parents fault. Those kids need an education. The state should be notified."

"What's interesting to me about the "unschooling" parents is that they think they're giving their children freedom by not sending them to school or providing them with boundaries. However, these kids are in for a very rude awakening when they find they can't even get a job at McDonald's without basic reading and math skills. In addition, respect for authority and adhering to guidelines is part of life in the real world. If these children ever do land a job, they're going to have to abide by the rules and answer to a supervisor. On a larger scale, they have to obey the law or face the consequences. Providing your children with absolute "freedom" like that is not actually freedom at all. I want my kids to experience everything life has to offer and achieve any goal they set their minds to. But in the modern world, that requires an education-basic reading skills at a minimum. Those parents are robbing their children of the opportunity of reaching their greatest potential."

'The parents that do not school their children lied to the education department. That is not fair for those kids. The should be able to read at least"

http://abc.go.com/watch/wife-swap/SH5539547/VDKA0_lgk9v6h5/avery-lamb--martin

The combination of being a bottomfeeder on the pilot thread and too much TVThe

The combination of being a bottomfeeder on the pilot thread and too much TV leads to fantasies of bestiality.

Cute little pink dog. I'm impressed. more than a one line response.

Bottomfeeder...funny. The closest you'll ever get to the flight deck with canine credentials is the cargo bin.

Back