must be hard to understand nwa in abe

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
the people working for nwa mesaba in abe are something else. they speed on the ramp like its some sort of freeway with no speed limits. yet they had the nerve to tell one of our ramp agents that the agent needs to wear a safety vest while walking toward the exit. if they ever say anything like that to me i will tell them to go back to their home which is south of the border. they almost nailed one of our dash the other day driving so darn fast and to top it they also had 2 people on a belt loader just how low will scab air go its bad enough they dont have any qualified mechanics now in abe they dont have rampers!!!!

the people working for nwa mesaba in abe are something else. they speed on the ramp like its some sort of freeway with no speed limits. yet they had the nerve to tell one of our ramp agents that the agent needs to wear a safety vest while walking toward the exit. if they ever say anything like that to me i will tell them to go back to their home which is south of the border. they almost nailed one of our dash the other day driving so darn fast and to top it they also had 2 people on a belt loader just how low will scab air go its bad enough they dont have any qualified mechanics now in abe they dont have rampers!!!!

Robbed,

You should be able to file a complaint with airport
operations personnel in ABE. Obviously Mesaba employees
do not understand safety is the number one priority
while working. If enough complaints are filed then
maybe appropriate action can be taken.

Robbed--

It gets worse.....

According to a complaint lodged by a Platinum Elite flier to our customer care line, they're not even checking ID's during check in down the street in MDT. :shock:

The fact is, this program is *not* working well. The failures have gone beyond merely annoying, and are now in the "potentially dangerous" category.

It's one thing when fellow employees bemoan the loss of service...It's quite another when our best customers do.

It's an accident waiting to happen. I remember a guy who just stood up on the tow car while moving(not the small one, but the big fat flat one)fell infront and was run over.
Why he did that, I don't know. :unsure: Maybe he thought it was like riding on the hood of the car.

Robbed--

It gets worse.....

According to a complaint lodged by a Platinum Elite flier to our customer care line, they're not even checking ID's during check in down the street in MDT. :shock:

The fact is, this program is *not* working well. The failures have gone beyond merely annoying, and are now in the "potentially dangerous" category.

It's one thing when fellow employees bemoan the loss of service...It's quite another when our best customers do.
wow! i guess nwa is becoming more like usair no customer service just plain old stuff until a disaster strikes :down: :down: :down:

It's an accident waiting to happen. I remember a guy who just stood up on the tow car while moving(not the small one, but the big fat flat one)fell infront and was run over.
Why he did that, I don't know. :unsure: Maybe he thought it was like riding on the hood of the car.

It's called "ghost riding". Morons do it in rap videos, so naturally idiots in real life try to copy them!

Ummmm. And he still flies NW despite this. Oh well it's like playing craps with crap.

I think they mentioned that won't be flying on NW anymore due to the problems at MDT, but I can't remember for sure.

...However, a good majority of the comments/complaints from Elites mention that we've lost their business for good *specifically* due to the poor service from the "new" employees at the vendored out stations.

Posturing? Maybe, but I doubt it.

I think they mentioned that won't be flying on NW anymore due to the problems at MDT, but I can't remember for sure.
...However, a good majority of the comments/complaints from Elites mention that we've lost their business for good *specifically* due to the poor service from the "new" employees at the vendored out stations.

Posturing? Maybe, but I doubt it.
I had a customer in F/C bitterly pissed about the seats. DC-9 (of course) and he just yelled at me saying this was the last time he's riding NW (because of the filth and junk left behind the seats). Yelled, yelled, yelled yelled and demanded a comment card. Just-so-happened that the PSK didn't have one so he got more mad. I told him to speak with the manager on landing (but I don't know what happened to that).

And that ONE nice outsourced station who placed a passenger in F/C no matter how bad the seat is (soaked with tomato juice) instead of offering a Y class seat and the difference... I mean how stupid can you be? :down:
How can you put a full fare f/c pax in a seat like that, draped with blankets and garbage bags? DISGUSTING :down: :down:

Then there's that one station that just shut the door without asking us/ telling us anything. She just shook her head and shut the door and pulled the jetway away really fast!

I had a customer in F/C bitterly pissed about the seats. DC-9 (of course) and he just yelled at me saying this was the last time he's riding NW (because of the filth and junk left behind the seats). Yelled, yelled, yelled yelled and demanded a comment card. Just-so-happened that the PSK didn't have one so he got more mad. I told him to speak with the manager on landing (but I don't know what happened to that).

And that ONE nice outsourced station who placed a passenger in F/C no matter how bad the seat is (soaked with tomato juice) instead of offering a Y class seat and the difference... I mean how stupid can you be? :down:
How can you put a full fare f/c pax in a seat like that, draped with blankets and garbage bags? DISGUSTING :down: :down:

Then there's that one station that just shut the door without asking us/ telling us anything. She just shook her head and shut the door and pulled the jetway away really fast!
Come on, don't keep us on the edge of our seats. What station? ;)

Come on, don't keep us on the edge of our seats. What station? ;)
Which one with what problem? MOST of them! Gal slamming the door without checking with ANYONE was in JAX. We were taking care of alot of problems as people were B-O-A-R-D-I-N-G and I saw her just in time to see her shaking her head....then when we got to the door to tell her about the dupe seats we saw she closed the door!!!!! to make her problems go away..... :rolleyes:

;)
Which one with what problem? MOST of them! Gal slamming the door without checking with ANYONE was in JAX. We were taking care of alot of problems as people were B-O-A-R-D-I-N-G and I saw her just in time to see her shaking her head....then when we got to the door to tell her about the dupe seats we saw she closed the door!!!!! to make her problems go away..... :rolleyes:
;) Yet you keep going to work in that place. Its time for to find other employment. Its been almost 2 years and your working under an imposed contract. Give it up already.

;)
;) Yet you keep going to work in that place. Its time for to find other employment. Its been almost 2 years and your working under an imposed contract. Give it up already.

Agreed.

Jenny, you must be a glutton for punishment. The courts and NWA, with the non-support of your union(s), have taken away any ability to fight.

Just check in and hang your head low while accepting your scraps from that POS company...

Agreed.

Jenny, you must be a glutton for punishment. The courts and NWA, with the non-support of your union(s), have taken away any ability to fight.

Just check in and hang your head low while accepting your scraps from that POS company...
:lol: I asked my honey how to reply to this and he said "YEAH!" and they wont let you strike..........

Reason why I'm still here: He's been giving me an allowance, affordable due to a decent paying non scabbing job.

He's been harping on me to quit. It's just around the corner. I'll invite you all to come on over when it happens. ;)

My identity is NOT wrapped around this job, unlike some people...geez :unsure:

Back