My Time Has Come

fatherof2

Jun 22, 2004
:) Saturday, March 26th will be my last day working at USAirways! I just completed my 18th year and now go out into the world to face new challenges!
I would like to say it has been my pleasure to work with some of the best people in the business. I wish those of you who are remaining in the game nothing but the best, and to keep your heads high. It is because of you that there is a U.
To those that are leaving or who have already been forced out, I wish nothing but success in all your future endeavors.
To Management, I HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL! Your future, I could care less about! :down:
A new day awaits, So I'll say..........Good Luck, and thanks for the memories

Father of 2

Best of luck to you, fo2. I hope you find the same satisfaction in leaving US as many others have found.

Best wishes to you father, it really is fine out here in the real world.
Give the same effort in your new endeavors as you have given US Airways and you will soar to new heights.

Thanks for nothin'. Wishing anyone to rot in hell is absolutely appalling, even if it is U's bad mgmnt.

well marco you must be mgmt who cant make good decisions. anyways, good luck to fatherof2. those of us that are in the 26 listed cities to be outsourced will be joing the outside life of uselessair very soon.

fatherof2 said:
:) Saturday, March 26th will be my last day working at USAirways! I just completed my 18th year and now go out into the world to face new challenges!
I would like to say it has been my pleasure to work with some of the best people in the business. I wish those of you who are remaining in the game nothing but the best, and to keep your heads high. It is because of you that there is a U.
To those that are leaving or who have already been forced out, I wish nothing but success in all your future endeavors.
To Management, I HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL! Your future, I could care less about! :down:
A new day awaits, So I'll say..........Good Luck, and thanks for the memories

Father of 2
[post="258139"][/post]​

Congratulations... I recently left as well (March 5, and over 20yrs), and I can tell you that you will quickly recover from the US madness and insanity, and of course their idiotic deceisons, and go on to bigger and better things....Things are definatly not as bad some others have proclaimed, at least for me anyway....I have a new job, more stability and a much better outlook than the doom and gloom from USAirways...although I just got my last check today (A week late)...BTW it was a paper check and not the direct depoist I had..(I was told they did that)... but Congratulations once again, you will be fine and dandy.....

Congratulations, fatherof2! Onward and upward! Enjoy each and every day. I bet you'll be surprised to find that clutch in your stomach is gone. Please don't forget us still in the trenches.

Best to you and your family!

Dea

fatherof2 said:
:)
[post="258139"][/post]​
Good luck fo2. I left after 23 years and nine months and have had no regrets with the exception of two. I feel sorry for my friends that are still there that don't have the opportunity that I found. The other is I wish I had left August 5, 1989 cause it's been one big pain in the neck since.

Fof2,

I too am done on that day, and I share your opinion... All the best to those left behind. We have had some good years, but all too many, "not so good."
Myself, I am just glad to be out, and no longer have any bad blood against anyone at U. They did what they were trained to do, we did what we were trained to do. Personally, I'm glad it turned out the way it did, because they got me off my procrastinating butt, and I am on the way to being happy in what I do, for the first time in many years!

Not only is there life out there, but a better life!

As for marco, that is exactly why U is what it is today, a hell on earth in the work world! No matter the comment, someone is ready to tear you down. God forbid someone has an opinion!

On my own behalf... While not always espousing the most positive of comments on this board in the past, I really do wish all of you the best. May the company not only survive, but prosper, in order to one day return what you have all given for the cause. You are some of the best people in the world, and hopefully one day you will get leaders willing to reward, rather than punish, for that caring!

Latest posts