My U loyalty is over

Speaking of bedbugs and logbook entry hotels in The Big Apple.....let's not forget the View attachment 3812 @ Shea Stadium....I personally know the f/a that was ravaged one evening this year.....it wasn't pretty, but yet we still stay there on a short RON. <_<

**Moderators Note: Please refrain from posting hotel names for security reasons. Thank you**

:lol: You must be kidding regarding NOT posting the name of the Hotel.....the event was QUITE real- many crewmwmbers avoid that place because of the incident and how the dump handled it (they do have a decent restaurant though, not affiliated w/the bunker).

Phasers,

I think I speak for most of my colleagues at FFOCUS when I say we are planning to stick around, barring any unforeseen drastic changes. You and your colleagues are the main reason we have stayed, and I am looking forward to another fine year with you and your colleagues.

Happy Holidays, and thanks for all you do!

I haven't had to fly since summer, but I am still behind all US folks 100%!!

Happy and Safe Holidays to all from GoFares Boy and myself in WV!! Let us all hope 2006 will be happier, wealthier and more satisfying than 2005!!!

It's a Ramada Hotel and it pretty dark out side no matter were the sun is. Only stayed there a couple of times. The hotel itself is ok. Nothing ouside but trouble.