Nasty Rumors

I think there will be several ghost out riding over the next several weeks. Maybe this will cut down on the layoffs, by this I mean they could lose their jobs not wearing appropriate uniforms. Let me get my travel card out.

On the AAFLTSVC website there is an implementation schedule for the new contract. All pay and vacation implementation except for overfly and speaker pay will occur in May. Overage and part time will return in July. The new work rules, pure bid ines at higher max, makeup to 85/90 etc. will be implemented in June.

----------------
On 4/29/2003 6:30:07 PM skivoodoo wrote:

Well, 5,000 furlough notices are being mailed ASAP. The rumor is now official.

----------------​
WARN letters are what is going out. They are being sent to the bottom 5,000 who are subject to furlough. Furlough notices will go out once they have targeted an exact headcount number to be reduced after we find out about OLs, part time returns, who quits, retires, etc. etc. etc.

----------------
On 4/28/2003 10:38:15 PM Airline Crew Sched wrote:

Why dont we try to refrain from bashing other workgroups. The FSM are doing their jobs. Obviously there must be a need to ck uniforms. The same could be said about all departments.

----------------​

That''s fine. But she could have been upfront with me and told me that is what she was doing instead of pretending to shoot the breeze.

Latest posts